Updated Training Camp Roster
October 1, 2019CLICK HERE TO VIEW A PRINTABLE 2019 TRAINING CAMP ROSTER (Updated 10/1)
The Hershey Bears announced today the club has reduced its Training Camp roster with the transactions below.
-The following players have been assigned to South Carolina (ECHL):
Cole Ully, F
Tariq Hammond, D
Tommy Hughes, D
Eddie Wittchow, D
Parker Milner, G
-The following players have been released from their professional tryout agreement:
Casey Bailey, F
Additionally, the Bears have added to the Training Camp roster by welcoming three familiar faces.
-The following players cleared waivers and have been loaned to Hershey by Washington (NHL):
Liam O'Brien, F
Mike Sgarbossa, F
Christian Djoos, D
The following players remain part of Hershey's 2019 Training Camp roster:
Forwards (17): Kody Clark, Axel Jonsson-Fjallby, Shane Gersich, Kale Kessy, Brett Leason, Philippe Maillet, Beck Malenstyn, Chris McCarthy, Matt Moulson, Liam O'Brien, Garrett Pilon, Brian Pinho, Mike Sgarbossa, Joe Snively, Riley Sutter, Matt Weis, Steve Whitney
Defensemen (9): Alexander Alexeyev, Kristofers Bindulis, Erik Burgdoerfer, Christian Djoos, Tobias Geisser, Connor Hobbs, Lucas Johansen, Bobby Nardella, Colby Williams
Goaltenders (2): Logan Thompson, Vitek Vanecek
The Bears open the 2019-20 regular season on Saturday, Oct. 5 versus the rival Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins. The puck drops at 7 p.m. at Giant Center, and fans are encouraged to arrive early to meet their favorite players at the Red Carpet Arrival Event. Tickets to the Home Opener, and to all home games are on sale now at the Giant Center Box Office, or online via Ticketmaster.
- HotJoin us for Hersheypark Pass Night on Feb. 25!
- Bears Erase Early Deficit, Win in Shootout over Bridgeport
- Game Preview: Bears at Sound Tigers, 7 PM
- Pens Edge Bears in Goaltending Duel, 2-1
- Game Preview: Bears at Penguins, 7:05 PM
- Whitney Re-assigned to South Carolina
- Bears Recall Wittchow from Stingrays
- Weekly Release #20: Hershey Looks To Hold Top Spot in Division
- Bears Finish Weekend with 5-3 Win Over Lehigh Valley
- Game Preview: Bears vs. Phantoms, 5 PM