2021-22 Bears Season Ticket information coming soon.
Join the Hershey Bears Season Ticket Holder Community & never miss a second of the action at Giant Center. Choose the ticket plan that fits your schedule, with options ranging from Full Season Tickets to Flex-10 Plans.
2020-2021 Season Ticket FAQ’s
I have renewed my seats for the 2020-2021 season, what happens to the monies that I had paid towards my seats?
All of your monies on your account will be automatically rolled over on your account and fully applied towards the 2021-2022 season. These monies on your account will not be available for individual game purchases for the current 2020-2021 season. If you have any questions about your account please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Will I be receiving an update on my current account status and balance?
You will receive a letter by mail in the coming days that will specifically provide steps on how to access all of your account information, credit balance from the 2019-2020 season, and monies paid. If you have any questions about your account please reach out to us at email@example.com.
Can I buy single game tickets with my account credit from my season tickets?
No, monies on your account cannot be applied towards individual game tickets for the 2020-2021 season. You will receive an email notification on our exclusive season ticket holder pre-sale. This email with instructions and timelines to purchase will be sent by email as soon as we have all social distancing and Governor’s office guidelines.
With the 2020-2021 Season announcement, is there an option to watch the games from home?
- If you are paid in full for the 2021-2022 season, we will provide the AHLTV package for this current 2020-2021 season. Accounts that are paid in full will receive details on how to activate your AHLTV subscription in the coming weeks.
- If you are NOT paid in full for the 2021-2022 season, you are welcome to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to pay your account in full to receive this benefit.
- If you do not wish to pay off your account in full for the 2021-2022 season, you can purchase the AHLTV package by going to https://www.watchtheahl.com/#/. You will be instructed on how to create your account and activate your AHLTV subscription.
I had Flex-10 vouchers remaining from the 2019-2020 season, can I use them towards the 2020-2021 season?
- No - Vouchers will not be honored for the 2020-2021 season.
- All previously unredeemed Flex-10 vouchers will be honored during the 2021-2022 season.
- Flex vouchers that were already redeemed for the canceled 2019-2020 games will be sent replacement vouchers for 2021-2022.
I placed my deposit for New Season Tickets for the 2020-2021, what happens to my deposit?
Your deposit will remain on your account and fully applied to the 2021-2022 season.
I’d like renew or become a new season ticket holder. What should I do?
We are still finalizing details for next season, but if you’d like to find out more information please reach out to us at email@example.com.
I had a ticket to a cancelled game with a promotional item from the 2019-2020 season. Can I still receive?
Promotional items are not guaranteed by purchasing a ticket and tied to physically attending the game. Since the game was cancelled, the tickets are no longer valid and promotional items will not be distributed.
When will I receive my Liam O'Brien Bobblehead for being a Season Ticket Holder?
We're excited to confirm that the Liam O’Brien Bobblehead giveaway from the 2019-2020 season will be offered to any Full Season Ticket Holder who has already paid their account in full for the 2021-2022 season or anyone who pays their account in full before the March 26, 2021 deadline (one per account). We will be in touch regarding distribution soon.
Whether you are currently a Season Ticket Holder or looking to become a part of the best fan base in the league, you can now enjoy even more crowd-pleasing rewards! Learn More