Bindulis Re-assigned to South Carolina
December 1, 2017The Hershey Bears have announced that defender Kris Bindulis has been re-assigned to the club's ECHL affiliate, the South Carolina Stingrays. The move was announced by Hershey’s Vice President of Hockey Operations, Bryan Helmer.
Bindulis, 22, has appeared in six games for Hershey, registering two penalty minutes. He made his AHL debut on Oct. 22 at Rockford.The native of Riga, Latvia was signed to a three-year, entry-level deal by the Washington Capitals on Mar. 7. Last season, he recorded 12 points (one goal, 11 assists) in 28 collegiate games with Lake Superior State.
The Bears return to the ice tonight for another Atlantic Division matchup against the Lehigh Valley Phantoms. Zack Fisch has the call on the Bears Radio Network. Pregame is slated for 6:35 pm prior to a 7:05 pm puck drop.
- NewGame Preview: Bears at Checkers, 7 P.M.
- Checking In With Mark Lofthouse
- Weekly Release #1: Bears Open Season With Perfect Weekend
- Bears Announce Roster Moves, Three Sent to South Carolina
- Hershey Holds on Late to Sweep Opening Weekend
- Game Preview: Phantoms at Bears, 3 PM
- Bears Topple Checkers on Opening Night, 5-2
- Game Preview: Checkers at Bears, 7 PM
- Bears Announce Opening Night Roster for 2021-22 Season
- Bears Sign Massie, Announce Multiple Roster Moves