Hobbs to Miss Six to Eight Weeks
November 5, 2017The Hershey Bears announced today that defenseman Connor Hobbs is expected to miss six to eight weeks with a fractured left wrist. The announcement was made by Hershey’s Vice President of Hockey Operations, Bryan Helmer.
Hobbs, 20, was injured in the first period of Hershey's 4-1 loss to Toronto on Saturday. The defender did not return to the game after colliding with the boards in front of Hershey's bench.
Hershey hits the road to battle I-81 rival Wilkes-Barre/Scranton this afternoon. The puck drops at 3:05 p.m. and the game may be heard on the Bears Radio Network.
- Statements from the AHL and Hershey Bears on 2020-21 Season
- 2019-20 Season Cancelled: Frequently Asked Questions
- Bears Re-sign Hard-Nosed Winger Kale Kessy
- 2020 Offseason Player Tracker
- Bears Bring Back Familiar Face, Ink Herbert to AHL Deal
- Capitals Ink Sprong to Two-Year Extension
- Capitals Re-sign Pinho to Two-Year Contract
- Bears Sign Forward Mason Morelli to AHL Deal
- By Popular Demand-Pre-Order Your Chocolate Drip Jersey!
- Jonsson-Fjallby to Start Season Oveseas