Hobbs to Miss Six to Eight Weeks
November 5, 2017The Hershey Bears announced today that defenseman Connor Hobbs is expected to miss six to eight weeks with a fractured left wrist. The announcement was made by Hershey’s Vice President of Hockey Operations, Bryan Helmer.
Hobbs, 20, was injured in the first period of Hershey's 4-1 loss to Toronto on Saturday. The defender did not return to the game after colliding with the boards in front of Hershey's bench.
Hershey hits the road to battle I-81 rival Wilkes-Barre/Scranton this afternoon. The puck drops at 3:05 p.m. and the game may be heard on the Bears Radio Network.
- Bears Comeback Falls Short in 4-3 Loss to Toronto
- Game Preview: Bears at Marlies, 7 PM
- Weekly Release #2: Bears Head to Canada
- Boyd Named CCM/AHL Player of the Week
- Bears Blowout Penguins for First Home Win
- Game Preview: Bears vs. Penguins, 5 PM
- Boyd Lifts Bears Past Phantoms for First Win
- Game Preview: Bears at Phantoms, 7:05 PM
- Weekly Release #1: New Season Underway
- Bindulis, Weis Assigned to South Carolina