Hobbs to Miss Six to Eight Weeks
November 5, 2017The Hershey Bears announced today that defenseman Connor Hobbs is expected to miss six to eight weeks with a fractured left wrist. The announcement was made by Hershey’s Vice President of Hockey Operations, Bryan Helmer.
Hobbs, 20, was injured in the first period of Hershey's 4-1 loss to Toronto on Saturday. The defender did not return to the game after colliding with the boards in front of Hershey's bench.
Hershey hits the road to battle I-81 rival Wilkes-Barre/Scranton this afternoon. The puck drops at 3:05 p.m. and the game may be heard on the Bears Radio Network.
- Statements from the AHL and Hershey Bears on 2020-21 Season
- 2019-20 Season Cancelled: Frequently Asked Questions
- NewSummer Mailbag: Zack Fisch Answers Your Questions!
- Bears Re-sign Veteran Scorer Matt Moulson
- 2020 Offseason Player Tracker
- Forward Matt Weis Returns to Bears, Signs AHL Deal for 2020-21
- Bears Re-sign Forward Steve Whitney
- Bears Sign Versatile Will Graber to AHL Contract
- Bears Sign Two-Time All-American Goaltender Hunter Shepard
- Bears Sign Tyler Nanne to AHL Contract