Bindulis Re-assigned to Hershey
November 5, 2017The Hershey Bears announced today that defenseman Kris Bindulis has been re-assigned from the South Carolina Stingrays (ECHL) to the Bears. The move was announced by Hershey’s Vice President of Hockey Operations, Bryan Helmer.
Bindulis, 22, was re-assigned to the Stingrays earlier this week, and made his ECHL debut on Friday at Greenville. He has also appeared in one game for Hershey, making his AHL debut on Oct. 22 at Rockford.
BIndulis was signed to a three-year, entry-level deal by the Washington Capitals on Mar. 7. Last season, he recorded 12 points (one goal, 11 assists) in 28 collegiate games with Lake Superior State.
Hershey hits the road to battle I-81 rival Wilkes-Barre/Scranton this afternoon. The puck drops at 3:05 p.m. and the game may be heard on the Bears Radio Network.
- Statements from the AHL and Hershey Bears on 2020-21 Season
- 2019-20 Season Cancelled: Frequently Asked Questions
- NewSummer Mailbag: Zack Fisch Answers Your Questions!
- Bears Re-sign Veteran Scorer Matt Moulson
- 2020 Offseason Player Tracker
- Forward Matt Weis Returns to Bears, Signs AHL Deal for 2020-21
- Bears Re-sign Forward Steve Whitney
- Bears Sign Versatile Will Graber to AHL Contract
- Bears Sign Two-Time All-American Goaltender Hunter Shepard
- Bears Sign Tyler Nanne to AHL Contract