Bindulis Re-assigned to Hershey
November 5, 2017The Hershey Bears announced today that defenseman Kris Bindulis has been re-assigned from the South Carolina Stingrays (ECHL) to the Bears. The move was announced by Hershey’s Vice President of Hockey Operations, Bryan Helmer.
Bindulis, 22, was re-assigned to the Stingrays earlier this week, and made his ECHL debut on Friday at Greenville. He has also appeared in one game for Hershey, making his AHL debut on Oct. 22 at Rockford.
BIndulis was signed to a three-year, entry-level deal by the Washington Capitals on Mar. 7. Last season, he recorded 12 points (one goal, 11 assists) in 28 collegiate games with Lake Superior State.
Hershey hits the road to battle I-81 rival Wilkes-Barre/Scranton this afternoon. The puck drops at 3:05 p.m. and the game may be heard on the Bears Radio Network.
- Bears Comeback Falls Short in 4-3 Loss to Toronto
- Game Preview: Bears at Marlies, 7 PM
- Weekly Release #2: Bears Head to Canada
- Boyd Named CCM/AHL Player of the Week
- Bears Blowout Penguins for First Home Win
- Game Preview: Bears vs. Penguins, 5 PM
- Boyd Lifts Bears Past Phantoms for First Win
- Game Preview: Bears at Phantoms, 7:05 PM
- Weekly Release #1: New Season Underway
- Bindulis, Weis Assigned to South Carolina