Walker to Miss 4-6 Weeks With Injury
February 1, 2017(Hershey, PA- February 1, 2017)-The Hershey Bears announced today that forward Nathan Walker sustained a broken hand while blocking a shot in Hershey’s 4-2 victory at Springfield on Saturday, Jan. 28.
Walker is expected to miss 4-6 weeks while he recovers from the injury.
The Bears return to action in Binghamton on Friday. Hershey returns home to Giant Center on Saturday to host the St. John's IceCaps at 7 p.m. It's Chocolate Covered February, Faith & Family Night, and there will be a CommunityAid Clothing Drive that evening. On Sunday, Hershey hosts St. John's for a special 2 p.m. puck drop.
- Weekly Release #14: Bears Enter Final Week on Cusp of Division Title
- Copley Gets 100th Win, Moulson 700th Point in 3-0 Victory
- Game Preview: Phantoms at Bears, 4 p.m.
- Shepard Stonewalls Devils in 2-1 Win
- Game Preview: Bears at Devils, 7 p.m.
- Kempny Joins Bears on LTI Conditioning Loan
- Phantoms Break Through in Third to Beat Bears, 5-3
- Game Preview: Bears at Phantoms, 7:05 p.m.
- Weekly Release #13: Bears Set Sights on North Division Title
- Shepard Blanks Phantoms in Debut, Carbery Earns 100th Win