Hershey Bears Sign Hubert Labrie, Colby Williams & Parker Milner
July 7, 2016
(Hershey, PA – July 7, 2016) – The Hershey Bears announced today the team has signed defensemens Hubert Labrie and Colby Williams, along with goalie Parker Milner to one-year American Hockey League (AHL) contracts.
Labrie started his professional career with the Texas Stars organization in 2011-2012. The 5’11-foot, 194-pound Quebec native, who is also 24, played with 50 games with the San Antonio Rampage in the first part of last season. Labrie finished the season playing for the Chicago Wolves.
Williams, 24, comes from six seasons with the Regina Pats of the Western Hockey League (WHL). The 6-foot, 195-pound Williams appeared in 211 games. In the 2014-2015 season, he scored a career-high 11 goals and earned 30 assists. The Saskatchewan native was drafted 173rd overall in round six of the 2015 National Hockey League (NHL) draft by the Washington Capitals.
Milner, 25, has spent his last three years in the ECHL and AHL. The Boston College graduate has had 16 shutouts in his career and has played in 236 games. The 6.1-foot, 187-pound goalie is a native of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
For more Hershey Bears’ news, follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Snapchat @HersheyBears and for more information, visit www.HersheyBears.com.
- Statements from the AHL and Hershey Bears on 2020-21 Season
- 2019-20 Season Cancelled: Frequently Asked Questions
- 2020 Offseason Player Tracker
- Shane Gersich Re-signs with Washington
- Capitals Sign Former AHL MVP Daniel Carr to Contract
- Capitals Ink Defender Paul LaDue to One-Year, One-Way Deal
- Capitals Sign Defenseman Cameron Schilling
- Busy Week in NHL Set to Help Shape Bears Roster
- Capitals Re-sign Lucas Johansen
- Nardella Loaned to SHL for 2020-21 Season