September 20, 2023
Show us your passion and excitement for the Hershey Bears
and you could win a chance to present a Calder Cup ring to a member of the Bears on the ice on Opening Night.
Enter to win a chance to take the ice to help present a member of the Hershey Bears
with their 2023 Calder Cup Ring on Opening Night on Saturday, October 14 at GIANT Center.
To enter, submit a video on X (formerly Twitter) via a public X account that tags @TheHersheyBears and uses the hashtag #HersheyRingBEARers before 11:59 p.m. EST on Tuesday, September 26.
All videos must be 60 seconds or less and tell the Bears why you deserve to be one of the exclusive 12 fans selected to participate in the on-ice ceremony.
To qualify, make sure to include these required elements in your video:
Below is additional guidance to help you create a compelling video nomination:
- Please provide the following information: Full name, hometown, and age
- All video entries must be 60 seconds or less and submitted via X (formerly Twitter) tagging @TheHersheyBears and using the #HersheyRingBEARers hashtag
- The video submitter must be a legal resident of the United States of America (excluding Rhode Island) and of age 18 or older
- All entries must be received after 10 a.m. EST September 20, 2023, and before 11:59 p.m. EST Tuesday, September 26, 2023
- One nominee (individual person) per video
- If you use additional images or video in your entry, please ensure that you have the right to share that content and that it is in good taste
Videos containing the following will be disqualified:
- Have fun and show your passion for the Hershey Bears and the 2023 Calder Cup team
- Be original and creative
- Clearly explain your enthusiasm for the Hershey Bears. Examples include, but are not limited to:
- Duration of time as a fan
- Traditions and rituals you have following the Hershey Bears
- Your fondest memories of the 2023 Calder Cup run
- Your unique reason for being a fan
- Copyrighted material (including audio and/or visual content owned by any third party)
- Profanity, language deemed offensive, nudity or otherwise objectionable material, the determination of which is solely at the discretion of the Hershey Bears
- Entries that portray the Hershey Bears or the American Hockey League in a negative way
- Any other person besides the entrant
Only one entry per person is permitted. Any attempt to obtain more than a single entry using different accounts, email addresses, or any other methods will lead to disqualification.
A team of judges will select 12 winners who will receive two tickets and parking passes to the October 14 game at GIANT Center and the opportunity to participate in the on-ice ring ceremony. By submitting your entry, you agree to abide by, and cause your nominee to abide by, the Contest Terms and Conditions.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. MANY WILL ENTER. FEW WILL WIN.
Only legal residents of the US (excluding Rhode Island) who are age 18+ are eligible to submit entry. Contest entry begins 10:00 AM EDT on September 20, 2023, and ends 11:59 PM EDT on September 26, 2023. To enter, post an original 60 second or less video tagging @TheHersheyBears on X (formerly Twitter) with #HersheyRingBEARers. Twelve (12) prize winners will receive 2 tickets to attend the Hershey Bears
home opener hockey game with the opportunity for winner to participate in an on-ice Calder Cup ring presentation (ARV $405). For Official Rules, including judging criteria, prize description, eligibility requirements, odds, and how to enter, please visit https://bit.ly/3LuGdGE
Sponsor: Hershey Entertainment & Resorts