Graovac Joins Bears on Long-Term Injury Conditioning Loan
Graovac, 24, has skated in three games with the Capitals this season, but hasn't played since Oct. 17 due to an upper body injury. The 6-foot-5, 208-pound forward was acquired by the Capitals from the Minnesota Wild on Jun. 14 for a fifth-round selection in the 2018 NHL Draft.
The forward has played in 202 career AHL games with the Iowa Wild, scoring 102 points (49 goals, 53 assists) and registering 90 penalty minutes. His best AHL season came in 2014-15, when he led the Iowa Wild in points (46) and goals (21), and finished second on the team in assists (25).
The Brampton, Ontario native has played in 60 NHL games with Minnesota and Washington, scoring nine points (seven goals, two assists). He was orginally a seventh round pick of the Wild in the 2011 NHL draft.
The Bears also announced today that goaltender Adam Carlson has been re-assigned to the club's ECHL affiliate, the South Carolina Stingrays. Carlson appeared in four games with Hershey this season, going 2-2-0 with a 3.03 goals against average.
The Bears return to the ice on Wednesday, November 15 at Giant Center against the Syracuse Crunch. All fans in attendance will receive a complimentary Hersheypark Pass. Ticket information is available at HersheyBears.com.
- NewWin Streak to Five with 4-2 Victory at Hartford
- Game Preview: Bears at Wolf Pack, 7:15 p.m.
- Weekly Release #20: Perfect Canada Trip Has Bears Rolling
- Bears Beat Toronto 5-2 to Win Fourth Straight
- Game Preview: Bears at Marlies, 3 p.m.
- Copley Blanks Senators, 3-0
- Game Preview: Bears at Senators, 7 p.m.
- Boyd Scores Four Goals as Hershey Beats Laval, 6-3
- Game Preview: Bears at Rocket, 7:30 p.m.
- Weekly Release #19: With Fresh Blood, Bears Head to Canada