Hershey Bears Partner With Epic Web Studios for New Mobile App
Brand new from the ground up for 2017. The Bears organization has partnered with, Pennsylvania-based, Epic Web Studios, to create a brand new mobile application experience for our fans.
Updated with a completely new look and feel:
More in-depth statistics
Live scoring updates
Game update push notifications
Connects fans with schedule, tickets and social media information
Photos, video and much more
To experience the new Hershey Bears’ App go to the App store or Google Play Store on your mobile device and download the application. If you have the Bears’ application installed on your mobile device currently the new version will appear as an update.
To learn more about Epic Web Studios:
Epic Web Studios is a Pennsylvania website design & digital marketing firm serving the US. Started in 2009 by David Hunter & Shaun Rajewski, Epic Web Studios began with a single client asking for a small change to their website and quickly turned into a full service digital marketing firm that will build & manage custom website development, search engine optimization (SEO) strategy, website design, social media and digital marketing solutions for organizations throughout North America. Working with over 300 clients from a wide range of industries, Epic’s skill set and experience is both broad and deep. For more information on Epic Web Studios, visit www.epicwebstudios.com.
- Bears Season Ends with Game 7 Loss
- Game 7 Preview: Bruins at Bears, 7 p.m.
- Bruins Top Bears 4-2 to Force Decisive Game 7
- Game 6 Preview: Bruins at Bears, 7 p.m.
- Bowey Gives Hershey 3-2 Series Lead with Game 5 Win
- Game 5 Preview: Bears at Bruins, 3:05 p.m.
- Bruins Even Series with 2-1 Win in Game 4
- Paul Carey Re-Assigned to Hershey
- Game 4 Preview: Bears at Bruins, 7:05 p.m.
- Bourque, Copley Lead Bears to OT Win in Game 3