BEARS RELEASE REMAINDER OF SPECIALTY JERSEY AUCTION SCHEDULE
HERSHEY, Pa. - The Hershey Bears have announced a variety of new and returning jersey auctions for the current 2013-2014 hockey season. Proceeds from these auctions go to different local non-profits in the area. These are annual events that have become part of the Hershey Bears’ traditions for both their fans and the charities.
“It not only allows our loyal fans to have the opportunity of taking home a player autographed game worn jersey, but also, giving back to charitable organizations is a meaningful tradition for the Hershey Bears Hockey Club.” Doug Yingst, President and GM of the Hershey Bears Hockey Club, says.
The Hershey Bears’ Jersey Auction schedule includes:
Sunday, November 10, 2013 Hershey Bears vs. Binghamton Senators
· Camouflage Jerseys
Sunday, December 22, 2013 Hershey Bears vs. Worcester Sharks
· Christmas Jerseys
Sunday, January 26, 2014 Hershey Bears vs. Wilkes-Barre Scranton
· Olympic Themed Jerseys
Sunday, February 2, 2014 Hershey Bears vs. Norfolk Admirals
· Groundhog Day Jerseys (This auction will be online through Meigray)
Sunday, February 23, 2014 Hershey Bears vs. Syracuse Crunch*
· Washington Capitals Jerseys (This auction will be online through Meigray)
Sunday, March 16, 2014 Hershey Bears vs. Norfolk Admirals
· St. Patrick’s Day Jerseys
* Game will be played in the Verizon Center in Washington D.C.
All auctions take place post-game and are subject to change. Tickets for these games and all Hershey Bears home games can be purchased at the Giant Center box office, by calling (717) 508-BEAR, or online at TicketMaster.com.
- Bourque Leads Bears to Game 2 Win
- Game 2 Preview: Bears at Phantoms, 7:05 p.m.
- Walker's OT Goal Gives Hershey 1-0 Win in Game 1
- Stephenson Recalled by Washington
- Game 1 Preview: Bears at Phantoms, 7:05 p.m.
- Bears Weekly Release #26: Playoff Time
- Hershey Opens Playoffs Versus Rival Lehigh Valley
- Bears Blank Bruins, 3-0
- Game Preview: Bruins at Bears, 7:05 p.m.
- Bears Clinch Playoff Spot with 2-1 Win