BEARS SIGN FORWARD MATHIEU BEAUDOIN
HERSHEY, Pa.– The HERSHEY BEARS announced today that the club has signed forward Mathieu Beaudoin to an American Hockey League contract for the 2012-2013 season. The announcement was made by BEARS President/GM Doug Yingst.
Beaudoin, 28, broke into the AHL during the 2007-08 season. He earned a tryout agreement that season when the BEARS signed him on March 26, 2008.
The 5-11, 190-pound native of Rock Forest, Quebec has gone onto a successful AHL career, appearing in a total of 237 AHL games and recording 137 points (56 goals, 81 assists) while playing with Iowa, Rochester, HERSHEY, San Antonio, Milwaukee, Houston, Texas and Portland. He set AHL career highs in goals, assists and points in the 2010-11 season with the San Antonio Rampage, and was also selected to play in the 2011 Capital BlueCross AHL All-Star Classic held in HERSHEY. Beaudoin also was a member of the Texas Stars’ 2010 Western Conference championship team.
Prior to turning pro, Beaudoin played four years at Ohio State University (CCHA), where he put up 89 points (52 goals, 37 assists) in 149 games.
The 2012-13 season will mark the HERSHEY BEARS’ 75th anniversary in the American Hockey League. Season ticket plans are on sale now by calling (717) 508-BEAR, with many different flexible plans available. Season ticket plans start as low as $165.
- Monardo, Milner Lead Rays to Kelly Cup Finals
- Familiar Faces Lead Stingrays Into Game 7 Tonight
- 2016-17 Season Wrap-up Release
- Bears Season Ends with Game 7 Loss
- Game 7 Preview: Bruins at Bears, 7 p.m.
- Bruins Top Bears 4-2 to Force Decisive Game 7
- Game 6 Preview: Bruins at Bears, 7 p.m.
- Bowey Gives Hershey 3-2 Series Lead with Game 5 Win
- Game 5 Preview: Bears at Bruins, 3:05 p.m.
- Bruins Even Series with 2-1 Win in Game 4