BEARS UNVEIL CAPITAL BLUECROSS AHL OUTDOOR CLASSIC LOGO
HERSHEY, Pa. – The HERSHEY BEARS announced today that the club has released the logo for the 2013 Capital BlueCross AHL Outdoor Classic. The announcement was made by BEARS President/GM Doug Yingst.
“This offseason has been, and will continue to be, a very exciting time for the HERSHEY BEARS as we plan for the Outdoor Classic and other 75th anniversary events,” Yingst said. “There is still much to do in preparation for this exciting event, but one of the big jobs is now complete – a game logo that will showcase the many icons of HERSHEY.”
Several staples of the HERSHEY community are pieced together to form the logo for the 2013 Capital BlueCross AHL Outdoor Classic. A portion of the venue at which the game will be played, historic HERSHEYPARK Stadium, sits near the front. One of nearby HERSHEYPARK’s roller coasters adorns the middle of the logo, along with snow-capped depictions of the famous Kissing Tower ride and the trademark smoke stacks of the HERSHEY Chocolate Factory.
The HERSHEY BEARS are also reminding all season ticket holders that their pre-sale date for tickets to the 2013 Capital BlueCross AHL All-Star Classic is set for Monday, June 18 beginning at 10:00 AM. Season ticket holders will receive a mailing containing a special presale access code in the near future.
The HERSHEY BEARS will host the Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins in the 2013 Capital BlueCross AHL Outdoor Classic, on Sunday, January 20, 2013 at HERSHEYPARK Stadium.
The 2012-13 season will mark the HERSHEY BEARS’ 75th anniversary in the American Hockey League. Season ticket plans are on sale now by calling (717) 508-BEAR, with many different flexible plans available. Season ticket plans start as low as $165.
- NewMarlies Force Game Five with 5-0 Win
- Bears Pull One Win Away from Calder Cup Finals
- Camper Does it Again as Bears Down Marlies in Overtime
- Bears Smother Marlies, Grab Game One Victory
- Bears, ABC27 Announce Road Broadcast Schedule
- WEEKLY RELEASE & PRACTICE SCHEDULE - WEEK 32
- Bears to Face Marlies in Eastern Conference Finals
- Bears Defeat Penguins in OT, Advance to Conference Finals
- Bears Fall to Penguins, Will Host Game Seven
- Bears Push Penguins to Brink with Big Game Five Win