BEARS ANNOUNCE PUBLIC ON-SALE DATE FOR OUTDOOR CLASSIC
HERSHEY, Pa. – The HERSHEY BEARS announced today that tickets for the 2013 Capital BlueCross AHL Outdoor Classic will go on sale to the general public beginning Monday, July 9 at 10:00 AM. The announcement was made by BEARS President/GM Doug Yingst.
Individual tickets start at $55.00. The purchase includes the Capital BlueCross AHL Outdoor Classic, featuring the HERSHEY BEARS hosting the Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins on Sunday, January 20, 2013 at HERSHEYPARK Stadium; the Alumni Game featuring the HERSHEY BEARS Alumni against the Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins Alumni on Saturday, January 19 at 3:00 PM; and one complimentary HERSHEYPARK pass. Each HERSHEYPARK pass will be distributed at the Outdoor Classic upon entry, and must be redeemed by July 4, 2013.
Tickets may be purchased at the GIANT Center box office, by calling (717) 508-BEAR, or online at TicketMaster.com.
The 2012-13 season will mark the HERSHEY BEARS’ 75th anniversary in the American Hockey League. Season ticket plans are on sale now by calling (717) 508-BEAR, with many different flexible plans available. Season ticket plans start as low as $165.
- NewHershey Falls 5-1 to Phantoms Sunday
- Bears Can't Solve Penguins, Fall 5-1 Saturday
- Bears Sign Steve Weinstein to PTO
- Penguins Score Late, Beat Bears 5-3 Wednesday
- Hershey Bears Weekly Release #13
- Stephenson Re-Assigned to Hershey
- Senators Score Twice in Third to Top Bears, 4-2
- Bears End Skid, Top Phantoms 6-4
- Stephenson Recalled to Washington
- Bears Fall to Phantoms 6-2 Friday