COOKING WITH THE BEARS
The books include recipes from past and present Bears players and staff and consist of 140 pages of their favorite recipes. Each cookbook will be sold for $20, with the proceeds benefitting the new Penn State Children's Hospital and a variety of other charities.
Quantities are limited so act fast! The wives and girlfriends will be located on the concourse outside section 119.
- Weekly Release #20: Perfect Canada Trip Has Bears Rolling
- Bears Beat Toronto 5-2 to Win Fourth Straight
- Game Preview: Bears at Marlies, 3 p.m.
- Copley Blanks Senators, 3-0
- Game Preview: Bears at Senators, 7 p.m.
- Boyd Scores Four Goals as Hershey Beats Laval, 6-3
- Game Preview: Bears at Rocket, 7:30 p.m.
- Weekly Release #19: With Fresh Blood, Bears Head to Canada
- Bears Recall Hughes from Stingrays
- Late Comeback, Overtime Winner Earns Bears 3-2 Victory