BEARS SIGN DANIEL KOGER TO PTO
HERSHEY, Pa. – The HERSHEY BEARS announced today that the club has signed forward Daniel Koger to a professional tryout agreement. The announcement was made by BEARS President/GM Doug Yingst.
Koger, 22, has scored four goals and added three assists in ten games with the South Carolina Stingrays (ECHL). Prior to his tenure in South Carolina, Koger appeared in 22 games with the Cincinnati Cyclones (ECHL), notching 20 points (five goals, 15 assists).
The 6-2, 195-lb. native of Szekesfehervar, Hungary has also appeared in 13 AHL games with St. John’s, Providence and Milwaukee.
Koger finished third in team scoring as a member of the CHL’s Laredo Bucks last season, piling up 52 points (29-23) in 64 games. He is a two-time silver medalist for his native Hungary, claiming the awards at the World Championships in 2009-10 and 2010-11.
- NewGame Preview: Bears at IceHogs, 5 p.m. ET
- NewBears Beat Grand Rapids 4-2 to Earn First Win
- Game Preview: Bears at Griffins, 7 p.m.
- Bears Fall in Milwaukee, 4-1
- Game Preview: Bears at Admirals, 8 p.m.
- Lindros, Flyers Alumni to Battle Bears Alumni at Outdoor Classic
- Weekly Release #2: Bears Head to the Midwest
- Hershey's Don Biggs Named to 2018 AHL Hall of Fame Class
- Bears Rally Late, Fall 4-3 to Phantoms in Shootout
- Game Preview: Phantoms at Bears, 5 p.m.