BEARS SIGN DANIEL KOGER TO PTO
HERSHEY, Pa. – The HERSHEY BEARS announced today that the club has signed forward Daniel Koger to a professional tryout agreement. The announcement was made by BEARS President/GM Doug Yingst.
Koger, 22, has scored four goals and added three assists in ten games with the South Carolina Stingrays (ECHL). Prior to his tenure in South Carolina, Koger appeared in 22 games with the Cincinnati Cyclones (ECHL), notching 20 points (five goals, 15 assists).
The 6-2, 195-lb. native of Szekesfehervar, Hungary has also appeared in 13 AHL games with St. John’s, Providence and Milwaukee.
Koger finished third in team scoring as a member of the CHL’s Laredo Bucks last season, piling up 52 points (29-23) in 64 games. He is a two-time silver medalist for his native Hungary, claiming the awards at the World Championships in 2009-10 and 2010-11.
- NewBears Blanked by Penguins in Series Opener
- Bears Eliminate Pirates in Another Tight Contest
- Bears Shut Down Pirates, Force Deciding Game
- Pirates Edge Bears in Triple Overtime
- Division Semifinals Game 3 Preview: Pirates at Bears
- Hershey Weekly Release & Practice Schedule - Week 29
- Bears Power Past Pirates to Even Series
- Comeback Effort Falls Short as Pirates Take Game One
- Bears Sign Domenic Monardo to PTO
- Vanecek Shines in AHL Debut as Bears Down Penguins