BEARS SIGN DANIEL KOGER TO PTO
HERSHEY, Pa. – The HERSHEY BEARS announced today that the club has signed forward Daniel Koger to a professional tryout agreement. The announcement was made by BEARS President/GM Doug Yingst.
Koger, 22, has scored four goals and added three assists in ten games with the South Carolina Stingrays (ECHL). Prior to his tenure in South Carolina, Koger appeared in 22 games with the Cincinnati Cyclones (ECHL), notching 20 points (five goals, 15 assists).
The 6-2, 195-lb. native of Szekesfehervar, Hungary has also appeared in 13 AHL games with St. John’s, Providence and Milwaukee.
Koger finished third in team scoring as a member of the CHL’s Laredo Bucks last season, piling up 52 points (29-23) in 64 games. He is a two-time silver medalist for his native Hungary, claiming the awards at the World Championships in 2009-10 and 2010-11.
- NewContracts of Mann, Murphy Will Not Be Renewed
- A Look Back at the 80th Anniversary Season
- Donations for Humboldt Rise to Over $11,000
- Season Ends with 3-2 Loss to Penguins
- Game Preview: Penguins at Bears, 5 p.m.
- Bears Beat Sound Tigers 2-1, Raise Over $7,000 for Humboldt
- Game Preview: Sound Tigers at Bears, 7 p.m.
- Bears to Honor Humboldt Broncos Saturday
- Copley Recalled by Capitals
- Weekly Release #27: Bears Close Out Season This Week