BEARS SIGN DANIEL KOGER TO PTO
HERSHEY, Pa. – The HERSHEY BEARS announced today that the club has signed forward Daniel Koger to a professional tryout agreement. The announcement was made by BEARS President/GM Doug Yingst.
Koger, 22, has scored four goals and added three assists in ten games with the South Carolina Stingrays (ECHL). Prior to his tenure in South Carolina, Koger appeared in 22 games with the Cincinnati Cyclones (ECHL), notching 20 points (five goals, 15 assists).
The 6-2, 195-lb. native of Szekesfehervar, Hungary has also appeared in 13 AHL games with St. John’s, Providence and Milwaukee.
Koger finished third in team scoring as a member of the CHL’s Laredo Bucks last season, piling up 52 points (29-23) in 64 games. He is a two-time silver medalist for his native Hungary, claiming the awards at the World Championships in 2009-10 and 2010-11.
- NewBears Can't Solve Penguins, Fall 5-1 Saturday
- Bears Sign Steve Weinstein to PTO
- Penguins Score Late, Beat Bears 5-3 Wednesday
- Hershey Bears Weekly Release #13
- Stephenson Re-Assigned to Hershey
- Senators Score Twice in Third to Top Bears, 4-2
- Bears End Skid, Top Phantoms 6-4
- Stephenson Recalled to Washington
- Bears Fall to Phantoms 6-2 Friday
- Hershey Bears Partner With Epic Web Studios for New Mobile App