CAPITALS RETURN HOLTBY TO HERSHEY
Holtby, 22, owns a 20-14-2 record with a 2.54 goals-against average and a .908 save percentage in 39 games with Hershey this season. Last season he posted a 10-2-2 record with a 1.79 goals-against average and a .934 save percentage in 14 games with the Capitals. He became the first Caps rookie goaltender to be named NHL Player of the Week since Jim Carey accomplished the feat during the 1994-95 season. The 6’2,” 203-pound Holtby won his last five starts with Washington and recorded the only assist for a Caps goaltender last season.
The Lloydminster, Saskatchewan, native was the Capitals’ fourth-round choice, 93rd overall, in the 2008 NHL Entry Draft.
- NewGame Preview: IceHogs at Bears, 7 p.m.
- NewWin Streak to Five with 4-2 Victory at Hartford
- Game Preview: Bears at Wolf Pack, 7:15 p.m.
- Weekly Release #20: Perfect Canada Trip Has Bears Rolling
- Bears Beat Toronto 5-2 to Win Fourth Straight
- Game Preview: Bears at Marlies, 3 p.m.
- Copley Blanks Senators, 3-0
- Game Preview: Bears at Senators, 7 p.m.
- Boyd Scores Four Goals as Hershey Beats Laval, 6-3
- Game Preview: Bears at Rocket, 7:30 p.m.