CODY EAKIN RETURNS FROM D.C.
Eakin has recorded eight points (three goals, five assists) in 10 games with Hershey in the AHL this season. In his first full professional season, Eakin ranks second among rookies on Hershey in points (behind current Capital Dmitry Orlov). Eakin appeared in four regular-season games for Hershey during the 2009-10 season (two goals) and played in five postseason games as Hershey won the 2010 Calder Cup.
The Winnipeg, Manitoba, native helped Canada earn a silver medal at the World Junior Championship last season and helped guide the Kootenay Ice to the Western Hockey League (WHL) championship. Eakin finished the Memorial Cup playoff round tied for second in points (six) and his three goals scored tied for third. He collected 239 points (118 goals, 121 assists) in 238 career WHL games.
- NewGame Preview: IceHogs at Bears, 7 p.m.
- NewWin Streak to Five with 4-2 Victory at Hartford
- Game Preview: Bears at Wolf Pack, 7:15 p.m.
- Weekly Release #20: Perfect Canada Trip Has Bears Rolling
- Bears Beat Toronto 5-2 to Win Fourth Straight
- Game Preview: Bears at Marlies, 3 p.m.
- Copley Blanks Senators, 3-0
- Game Preview: Bears at Senators, 7 p.m.
- Boyd Scores Four Goals as Hershey Beats Laval, 6-3
- Game Preview: Bears at Rocket, 7:30 p.m.