BEARS ASSIGN 10 OUT OF TRAINING CAMP
09/28/2009 - FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: September 28, 2009 CONTACT: John Walton-HERSHEY BEARS – (717) 682-6470 BEARS MAKE ASSIGNMENTS FOLLOWING 2009 TRAINING CAMP AND PRESEASON ROSTER PARED DOWN AS HERSHEY PREPARES TO OFFICIALLY OPEN ITS CALDER CUP DEFENSE SATURDAY NIGHT AT HOME AGAINST NORFOLK HERSHEY – The 2009 Calder Cup Champion HERSHEY BEARS announced today the assignment of ten players to minor league camps. The announcement was made today by BEARS President/GM Doug Yingst. The following players have been assigned: Ben Boudreau-assigned to Dayton (IHL) Andy Boudreau-assigned to Mississippi (SPHL) Rick Cleaver-assigned to Kalamazoo (IHL) Gavin Morgan-assigned to Reading (ECHL) Ben McLeod-assigned to Reading (ECHL) Karl Sellan-assigned to Reading (ECHL) Scott Langdon-assigned to Reading (ECHL) Todd Ford-assigned to South Carolina (ECHL) Zach Tarkir-assigned to South Carolina (ECHL) Joel Broda-assigned to Calgary (WHL) The BEARS will officially open its defense of the Calder Cup this Saturday, October 3, hosting the Norfolk Admirals at GIANT Center in the 2009-10 regular season opener. Face-off is at 7:00 p.m. with ceremonies honoring the 2009 Calder Cup champions preceding the game. Tickets are on sale now at the GIANT Center box office, or by calling (717) 534-3911.
- Schedule for Opening Week of Training Camp
- Bears Sign Five to Professional Tryout Agreements
- Bears Re-Sign Forward Dylan Margonari
- Broadcast Blog: The Countdown is On
- Filepas Named Assistant Equipment Manager
- Bears Announce 2017-18 Promo Schedule
- Preseason Tickets On Sale Now!
- Statement on the Passing of Kenneth V. Hatt
- Bears Sign Defender Tommy Hughes
- Outdoor Classic Tickets On Sale Now!