BOURQUE, WILSON AND PINIZZOTTO RECEIVE OFFERS FROM CAPS
07/02/2009 - By BOB FLOUNDERS, Of The Patriot-News The Washington Capitals made qualifying offers to three members of the Hershey Bears' Calder Cup championship squad and cut ties with two other Bears. Forwards Chris Bourque, Steve Pinizzotto and Kyle Wilson received offers from Washington, meaning the Capitals retain their rights for the 2009-10 season. The three players are restricted free agents. They can negotiate with other teams but Washington is permitted to match any offer and would receive compensation if the players signed elsewhere. Forward Andrew Joudrey and backup goalie Daren Machesney, also a part of the Bears' championship run, did not receive qualifying offers. They become unrestricted free agents tomorrow.
- NewFamiliar Faces Lead Stingrays Into Game 7 Tonight
- 2016-17 Season Wrap-up Release
- Bears Season Ends with Game 7 Loss
- Game 7 Preview: Bruins at Bears, 7 p.m.
- Bruins Top Bears 4-2 to Force Decisive Game 7
- Game 6 Preview: Bruins at Bears, 7 p.m.
- Bowey Gives Hershey 3-2 Series Lead with Game 5 Win
- Game 5 Preview: Bears at Bruins, 3:05 p.m.
- Bruins Even Series with 2-1 Win in Game 4
- Paul Carey Re-Assigned to Hershey