BOURQUE, WILSON AND PINIZZOTTO RECEIVE OFFERS FROM CAPS
07/02/2009 - By BOB FLOUNDERS, Of The Patriot-News The Washington Capitals made qualifying offers to three members of the Hershey Bears' Calder Cup championship squad and cut ties with two other Bears. Forwards Chris Bourque, Steve Pinizzotto and Kyle Wilson received offers from Washington, meaning the Capitals retain their rights for the 2009-10 season. The three players are restricted free agents. They can negotiate with other teams but Washington is permitted to match any offer and would receive compensation if the players signed elsewhere. Forward Andrew Joudrey and backup goalie Daren Machesney, also a part of the Bears' championship run, did not receive qualifying offers. They become unrestricted free agents tomorrow.
- Tickets to 2018 Capital Blue Cross Outdoor Classic On Sale Now!
- Pepsi Fan Fest, Alumni Game Added to Outdoor Classic Festivities
- Alex Westlund Named Associate Goaltending Coach
- Capital Blue Cross Named Title Sponsor for 2018 Outdoor Classic
- Season Ticket Holders "Month of Winning" in July
- Broadcaster Blog: Summer So Far
- Hershey Signs Defenseman Paul Geiger to AHL Contract
- Bears Announce 2017 Preseason Schedule
- Bears Re-Sign Defender Hubert Labrie
- Bears Release 2017-18 Schedule