Stingrays in Kelly Cup Finals
05/18/2009 - Joe Shetrom, South Carolina Stingrays North Charleston, SC – After defeating the Cincinnati Cyclones in four straight games, the South Carolina Stingrays will face the National Conference winning Alaska Aces in the Kelly Cup Finals. The Rays are looking for their record third Kelly Cup Championship. The Alaska Aces finished with the second best record in the ECHL behind only the Florida Everblades, giving them home ice advantage in the best-of-seven series. The schedule is as follows: Kelly Cup Finals Series (best of seven) #1 Alaska Aces vs. #2 South Carolina Stingrays Game #1: Friday, May 22 @ Alaska 11:15 Game #2: Saturday, May 23 @ Alaska 11:15 Game #3: Wednesday, May 27 @ South Carolina 7:05 Game #4: Friday, May 29 @ South Carolina 7:05 Game #5: Saturday, May 30 @ South Carolina 7:05* Game #6: Thursday, June 4 @ Alaska 11:15* Game #7: Friday, June 5 @ Alaska 11:15* * If necessary The won the Kelly Cup in 1997 and 2001 while the Alaska Aces won the cup in 2006. The Stingrays have only met the Aces twice in the regular season, and never in the postseason. In the two games, the Rays are 2-0. The two teams met as Sullivan Arena in October to play preseason games.
- Monardo, Milner Lead Rays to Kelly Cup Finals
- Familiar Faces Lead Stingrays Into Game 7 Tonight
- 2016-17 Season Wrap-up Release
- Bears Season Ends with Game 7 Loss
- Game 7 Preview: Bruins at Bears, 7 p.m.
- Bruins Top Bears 4-2 to Force Decisive Game 7
- Game 6 Preview: Bruins at Bears, 7 p.m.
- Bowey Gives Hershey 3-2 Series Lead with Game 5 Win
- Game 5 Preview: Bears at Bruins, 3:05 p.m.
- Bruins Even Series with 2-1 Win in Game 4