BEARS BEGIN FOUR-GAME ROAD TRIP WEDNESDAY
04/01/2009 - The BEARS open the month of April and the second to last week of the 2008-09 regular season Wednesday, facing off with the Norfolk Admirals at 7:15 p.m. The game at Norfolk Scope launches a four-game road trip that will carry the Chocolate and White into the final weekend of the season. HERSHEY begins play Wednesday in first place in the East Division, three points ahead of second place Bridgeport and five points ahead of third place Wilkes-Barre/Scranton. The Sound Tigers defeated Albany Tuesday 5-3 to pull within three points, however Bridgeport has just four games remaining. The BEARS will travel to the Arena at Harbor Yard Friday for a showdown with the Tigers before playing at Wilkes-Barre Saturday night. Norfolk enters Wednesday's game mired in last place in the East Division, mathematically eliminated from playoff contention. Brandon Bochenski was recalled this past weekend to the Tampa Bay Lightning, and is currently not on the Admirals roster. Around the East Division Wednesday, the battle for the fourth and final playoff spot heats up again with Binghamton and Philadelphia both in action. The Senators host Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Wednesday night at 7:05 p.m. while Albany is in Philly to take on the Phantoms. Binghamton holds a four-point edge over Philadelphia for fourth heading into the final two weeks of the season, but the Phantoms still possess a game in hand. Wednesday's game can be heard via the BEARS Radio Network (100.1 FM, 1490 AM, Sportsjuice.com, AHLLive.com) beginning with the pregame show at 6:55 p.m. John Walton has the call of the action. HERSHEY'S final two home games of the regular season are Saturday, April 11 and Sunday, April 12 as Philadelphia and Wilkes-Barre/Scranton come to town. Call the GIANT Center box office for ticket information at (717) 534-3911.
- NewLindros, Flyers Alumni to Battle Bears Alumni at Outdoor Classic
- Weekly Release #2: Bears Head to the Midwest
- Hershey's Don Biggs Named to 2018 AHL Hall of Fame Class
- Bears Rally Late, Fall 4-3 to Phantoms in Shootout
- Game Preview: Phantoms at Bears, 5 p.m.
- Senators Spoil Hershey's Home Opener with 5-2 Win
- Home Opener Preview: Senators at Bears, 7 p.m.
- Bowey Recalled by Capitals
- Bears Weekly Release #1: 2017-18 Season Is Here
- Bears Fall to Phantoms in Season Opener, 7-2