The HERSHEY BEARS Freeze Ticket Prices for the 2009-2010 Season
03/13/2009 - (HERSHEY, PA) — Today, the HERSHEY BEARS Hockey Club announced a new pricing program for the 2009-2010 BEARS' Hockey season that will effectively freeze all categories of BEARS' ticket pricing at the current 2008-2009 levels. "We think that this program is important in recognizing both the impact that this difficult economy is having on our mid-state families and the outstanding dedication of our HERSHEY BEARS fans – who have attended BEARS' games in league leading numbers in 2008-2009, despite the stormy economic times" said Ted Kleisner, President and CEO of the HERSHEY ENTERTAINMENT & RESORTS Company. The HERSHEY BEARS are currently in 2nd place in the standings and lead the league in overall attendance, averaging 8,829 fans per game. "Our fans are simply the finest, it makes our job easier playing in front of a packed GIANT Center," said Doug Yingst, President and General Manager of the HERSHEY BEARS Hockey Club. "I can tell you that more times than not that our fans are the difference makers when it comes to whether we win or lose a close hockey game. I really think that we are the most fortunate team in the league to have the kind of fan support that we have. Please call (717) 508-BEAR for all group and season sales information. ###
- NewCapitals Recall Forward Paul Carey
- Bears Beat Senators 3-1, Win 10th Straight at Home
- Game Preview: Senators at Bears, 7 p.m.
- Hershey Bears Weekly Release #22
- Jonas Siegenthaler Re-Assigned to Hershey
- Carey Named CCM/AHL Player of Week
- Bears Stun Sound Tigers with 3-1 Win
- Game Preview: Hershey at Bridgeport, 3 p.m.
- Carey's Four Goals Give Bears 6-4 Win
- Game Preview: Hartford at Hershey, 7 p.m.