Stanley and Calder Cup to be at Hershey's Pond this Saturday
03/12/2009 - CONTACT: Melissa Stradnick - 717-534-8945 (HERSHEY, PA) — Hockey's most treasured trophies—the Stanley Cup and Calder Cup—will be on display at GIANT Center this Saturday, March 14, starting at 6:00 PM. Fans are encouraged to stop by and see both cups, which will be located outside section 115. In addition, Robert Goodman who oversees the Calder Cup and whom recently wrote a book entitled, "Forged on Ice: Freemasons Within the Hershey Bears and the Hockey Hall of Fame" will also be on site. This book gives the ultimate hockey fans an in depth look at the history of the Hershey Bears and the individuals that built the team both on and off the ice. Goodman's book also dives into some of the greatest names in hockey who've been inducted into the Hall of Fame. The book is $13.00 per copy and all proceeds go to charities such as The Shrine Hospital, Hershey Historical Society, and the Masonic Charitable Fund. Don't miss this opportunity to see what every hockey players dreams to have—The Cup. *All information subject to change without notice. Each Wednesday, Friday, and Sunday Bears home game (except HERSHEYPARK pass nights) tickets will be offered for $10.00 in sections 210 and 211—a savings of $6.00 per ticket. Each fan in sections 210 - 211 will also receive a custom designed IT'S ALL ABOUT THE CUP t-shirt. Be sure to keep your eyes peeled throughout the season because you never know what regional celebrity you could be sitting with! Tickets will be available for purchase at the beginning of each month. Call 508 – BEAR or visit HersheyBears.com for tickets. There is a six ticket limit per customer. ###
- NewContracts of Mann, Murphy Will Not Be Renewed
- A Look Back at the 80th Anniversary Season
- Donations for Humboldt Rise to Over $11,000
- Season Ends with 3-2 Loss to Penguins
- Game Preview: Penguins at Bears, 5 p.m.
- Bears Beat Sound Tigers 2-1, Raise Over $7,000 for Humboldt
- Game Preview: Sound Tigers at Bears, 7 p.m.
- Bears to Honor Humboldt Broncos Saturday
- Copley Recalled by Capitals
- Weekly Release #27: Bears Close Out Season This Week