Hockey is More Fun with A Group
01/27/2009 - CONTACT: Melissa Stradnick – 717-534-8945 (HERSHEY, PA) — After a successful All-Star break, the BEARS will face the Norfolk Admirals this Saturday in a 7:00 PM face off. What better way to see a hockey game than with a group? Groups of 15 or more can learn to "speak hockey" with the best group options ever! With deeply discounted tickets, great incentives for group leaders and delicious food and beverage options, groups will definitely want to include the BEARS in their line-up of fun. Join the Chocolate and White on Saturday for "Scout Night". All scout groups who attend receive a free scout patch. Also, visit HersheyBears.com for an order form and to find out more about upcoming group nights. For more information call 717-508-BEAR. *All information subject to change without notice. Each Wednesday, Friday, and Sunday BEARS home game (except HERSHEYPARK pass nights) tickets will be offered for $10.00 in sections 210 and 211—a savings of $6.00 per ticket. Each fan in sections 210 - 211 will also receive a custom designed IT'S ALL ABOUT THE CUP t-shirt. Be sure to keep your eyes peeled throughout the season because you never know what regional celebrity you could be sitting with! Tickets will be available for purchase at the beginning of each month. Call 508 – BEAR or visit HersheyBears.com for tickets. There is a six ticket limit per customer. Season tickets are on sale now by calling (717) 508-BEAR, with plans starting at just $145. Great seats are still available, including the popular 12 and 22-game plans that allow you to pick your own games that fit your schedule. For more information, visit www.HersheyBears.com ###
- Bears Season Ends with Game 7 Loss
- Game 7 Preview: Bruins at Bears, 7 p.m.
- Bruins Top Bears 4-2 to Force Decisive Game 7
- Game 6 Preview: Bruins at Bears, 7 p.m.
- Bowey Gives Hershey 3-2 Series Lead with Game 5 Win
- Game 5 Preview: Bears at Bruins, 3:05 p.m.
- Bruins Even Series with 2-1 Win in Game 4
- Paul Carey Re-Assigned to Hershey
- Game 4 Preview: Bears at Bruins, 7:05 p.m.
- Bourque, Copley Lead Bears to OT Win in Game 3