BEARS AND ADMIRALS MEET WEDNESDAY NIGHT
01/21/2009 - The BEARS are in Norfolk, Virginia Wednesday night to begin a three-game week that will take the Chocolate and White up to the All-Star Break. Face-off with the Admirals Wednesday night is slated for 7:15 p.m. HERSHEY collected its 30th win of the season Sunday, and simultaneously increased its lead in the East Division standings to eight points over second place Bridgeport with a 3-2 shootout win over the Worcester Sharks. Alexandre Giroux made AHL history in the game, scoring a goal in his 15th consecutive game. Giroux will look to extend the record Wednesday night in Norfolk. Goaltender Daren Machesney, who backed up Jose Theodore the last two games for Washington, has been assigned back to HERSHEY and is expected to be available Wednesday night. Around the East Division Wednesday, Bridgeport is in Albany to take on the River Rats at Times Union Center. Face-off is at 7:00 p.m. Manchester travels to Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Friday to play the Penguins at 7:05, and Philadelphia is in Binghamton to play the Senators Wednesday night. Wednesday's game can be heard via the BEARS Radio Network (100.1 FM, 1490 AM, Sportsjuice.com, AHLLive.com) beginning with the pregame show at 6:55 p.m. John Walton has the call of the action from Norfolk Scope. HERSHEY returns home this Friday and Saturday to face Wilkes-Barre/Scranton and Manchester. Tickets are still available for both games by calling or visiting the GIANT Center box office at (717) 534-3911.
- Monardo, Milner Lead Rays to Kelly Cup Finals
- Familiar Faces Lead Stingrays Into Game 7 Tonight
- 2016-17 Season Wrap-up Release
- Bears Season Ends with Game 7 Loss
- Game 7 Preview: Bruins at Bears, 7 p.m.
- Bruins Top Bears 4-2 to Force Decisive Game 7
- Game 6 Preview: Bruins at Bears, 7 p.m.
- Bowey Gives Hershey 3-2 Series Lead with Game 5 Win
- Game 5 Preview: Bears at Bruins, 3:05 p.m.
- Bruins Even Series with 2-1 Win in Game 4