Faith Night with Live Acoustic Music this Weekend
12/22/2008 - CONTACT: Melissa Stradnick – 717-534-8945 (HERSHEY, PA) — This Saturday the Binghamton Senators will visit Hershey and on Sunday, the BEARS take on the Albany River Rats. Sunday is "Faith Night", with live acoustic music by Emptiless on the concourse prior to puck drop. Emptiless is a Christian Melodic Rock and Modern Worship band based out of Harrisburg that began in 2002. They have played throughout Central Pennsylvania as well as Broadway, New Jersey, and Canada. Their music talks about real life situations, music that challenges you to be a better person, and songs that glorify God. Don't miss this up-and-coming band on Sunday. Fans should stick around after the game as a few players will be signing autographs for 45-minutes in the Club Lounge. *All information subject to change without notice. Each Wednesday, Friday, and Sunday BEARS home game (except HERSHEYPARK pass nights) tickets will be offered for $10.00 in sections 210 and 211—a savings of $6.00 per ticket. Each fan in sections 210 - 211 will also receive a custom designed IT'S ALL ABOUT THE CUP t-shirt. Be sure to keep your eyes peeled throughout the season because you never know what regional celebrity you could be sitting with! Tickets will be available for purchase at the beginning of each month. Call 508 – BEAR or visit HersheyBears.com for tickets. There is a six ticket limit per customer. Season tickets are on sale now by calling (717) 508-BEAR, with plans starting at just $145. Great seats are still available, including the popular 12 and 22-game plans that allow you to pick your own games that fit your schedule. For more information, visit www.HersheyBears.com ###
- NewContracts of Mann, Murphy Will Not Be Renewed
- A Look Back at the 80th Anniversary Season
- Donations for Humboldt Rise to Over $11,000
- Season Ends with 3-2 Loss to Penguins
- Game Preview: Penguins at Bears, 5 p.m.
- Bears Beat Sound Tigers 2-1, Raise Over $7,000 for Humboldt
- Game Preview: Sound Tigers at Bears, 7 p.m.
- Bears to Honor Humboldt Broncos Saturday
- Copley Recalled by Capitals
- Weekly Release #27: Bears Close Out Season This Week