CAPS ASSIGN MINK, RECALL AUCOIN
12/04/2008 - FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE – December 4, 2008 Capitals Recall Keith Aucoin from Hershey, Reassign Graham Mink ARLINGTON, Va. – The Washington Capitals have recalled the American Hockey League's (AHL) leading scorer, forward Keith Aucoin from the Hershey Bears and reassigned Graham Mink to Hershey, vice president and general manager George McPhee announced today. Aucoin, 30, is an eighth-year pro who stands 5'9", 180 pounds. The Waltham, Mass., native has played in 53 career NHL games, all with the Carolina Hurricanes. He skated in 38 games last year for Carolina and totaled 13 points (5g-8a). The undrafted Aucoin leads the AHL in points (36) and assists (27) through 24 games and has 469 career AHL points in 459 games. He played his college hockey at Norwich and tonight when he makes his season debut he will be the only former NCAA Division III player in the NHL. Aucoin, No. 20 with Washington, joined the Capitals organization as a free agent on July 3, 2008, after spending three years in the Carolina organization.
- Tickets to 2018 Capital Blue Cross Outdoor Classic On Sale Now!
- Pepsi Fan Fest, Alumni Game Added to Outdoor Classic Festivities
- Alex Westlund Named Associate Goaltending Coach
- Capital Blue Cross Named Title Sponsor for 2018 Outdoor Classic
- Season Ticket Holders "Month of Winning" in July
- Broadcaster Blog: Summer So Far
- Hershey Signs Defenseman Paul Geiger to AHL Contract
- Bears Announce 2017 Preseason Schedule
- Bears Re-Sign Defender Hubert Labrie
- Bears Release 2017-18 Schedule