BUSY BEARS HEAD TO PHILADELPHIA SUNDAY
11/02/2008 - The BEARS look to finish a busy week on a good note Sunday as the team travels to Philadelphia to face the Phantoms. Face-off at the Wachovia Spectrum is at 5:05 p.m. The game is the first of five straight on the road for HERSHEY, all within the East Division. Philadelphia took a 5-2 decision Saturday night at GIANT Center over the BEARS, with a familiar face lighting up his old team. Former BEARS captain Boyd Kane scored three goals in the second period to lead the Phantoms to victory. Goaltender Daren Machesney suffered the loss, his third of the year in eight decisions. Bobby Goepfert is expected to draw his second AHL start Sunday at the Spectrum. Five of the seven teams in the East Division are in action Sunday, including the Albany River Rats traveling to Bridgeport to face the Sound Tigers. Face-off at the Arena at Harbor Yard is at 4:00 p.m. eastern. Elsewhere, Wilkes-Barre/Scranton concludes a two-game swing through Texas, facing off with the Houston Aeros at 5:00 p.m. Sunday's game in Philadelphia can be heard via the BEARS Radio Network (100.1 FM, 1490 AM, Sportsjuice.com) beginning with the pregame show at 4:45 p.m. John Walton has the call from the corner of Broad Street and Pattison Avenue. HERSHEY will not play at home again until November 15 when the Phantoms come to call at 7:00 p.m. Tickets are available at the GIANT Center box office or by calling (717) 534-3911.
- Monardo, Milner Lead Rays to Kelly Cup Finals
- Familiar Faces Lead Stingrays Into Game 7 Tonight
- 2016-17 Season Wrap-up Release
- Bears Season Ends with Game 7 Loss
- Game 7 Preview: Bruins at Bears, 7 p.m.
- Bruins Top Bears 4-2 to Force Decisive Game 7
- Game 6 Preview: Bruins at Bears, 7 p.m.
- Bowey Gives Hershey 3-2 Series Lead with Game 5 Win
- Game 5 Preview: Bears at Bruins, 3:05 p.m.
- Bruins Even Series with 2-1 Win in Game 4