BEARS AT HOME SATURDAY TO FACE PHANTOMS
11/01/2008 - The BEARS look for the club's ninth win in 11 games Saturday night as the Philadelphia Phantoms come to GIANT Center. Face-off is at 7:00 p.m. The Chocolate and White lead not only the East Division but the entire AHL in points with 16 as play starts Saturday. HERSHEY gave up a goal to Albany's Bobby Hughes at 19:59 of the third period Friday night, but won the game 4-3 in a shootout. Keith Aucoin, the American Hockey League's leading point getter, scored in the fifth round of the shootout to seal the victory. The win was also the first AHL victory for rookie goaltender Bobby Goepfert. Saturday night is US Army Strong night at GIANT Center, with the BEARS wearing special Camouflage jerseys that will be auctioned off following the game. Philadelphia enters the game in fifth place in the division race, 10 points back of first place HERSHEY. Around the East Division on Saturday night, the Bridgeport Sound Tigers and the Binghamton Senators meet for the second consecutive night at Broome County Veterans Memorial Arena at 7:05 p.m. Portland visits the Norfolk Admirals Saturday for the second consecutive night at 7:15 p.m. Albany rounds out the slate of East Division action, traveling to Hartford to face the Wolf Pack at 7:00 p.m. Wilkes-Barre/Scranton has the night off. Saturday's game can be heard via the BEARS Radio Network (100.1 FM, 1490 AM, Sportsjuice.com) beginning with the pregame show at 6:40 p.m. John Walton has the call of the action. Tickets remain for Saturday's game by calling the GIANT Center box office, or by calling (717) 534-3911.
- Monardo, Milner Lead Rays to Kelly Cup Finals
- Familiar Faces Lead Stingrays Into Game 7 Tonight
- 2016-17 Season Wrap-up Release
- Bears Season Ends with Game 7 Loss
- Game 7 Preview: Bruins at Bears, 7 p.m.
- Bruins Top Bears 4-2 to Force Decisive Game 7
- Game 6 Preview: Bruins at Bears, 7 p.m.
- Bowey Gives Hershey 3-2 Series Lead with Game 5 Win
- Game 5 Preview: Bears at Bruins, 3:05 p.m.
- Bruins Even Series with 2-1 Win in Game 4