BEARS ANNOUNCE NEW PARTNERSHIP WITH ELITE COACH
10/15/2008 - FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: October 15, 2008 CONTACT: John Walton – HERSHEY BEARS – (717) 682-6470 BEARS SIGN THREE-YEAR AGREEMENT WITH ELITE COACH LANCASTER COUNTY FLEET THE NEW OFFICIAL TRANSPORTATION COMPANY OF THE HERSHEY BEARS HERSHEY – The HERSHEY BEARS announced today the team has signed a three-year contract with Elite Coach, making Elite the team's official transportation company. The announcement was made today by BEARS President/GM Doug Yingst. Elite Coach has been in business since 1991 and has grown to a fleet of 25 coaches and over 50 employees. It is a premier transportation company that operates over one million miles a year in scheduled chartered service. "We are pleased to have the opportunity to partner with the Hershey Bears Hockey Club." said Brian Kurtz, Operations Manager for Elite Coach. "The Bears spend a lot of time on the road and have some very specific requirements for the team bus. In order to provide them with what they need, we are renovating one of our coaches with first-class seating, each with its own head set audio system, satellite TV and Wi-Fi internet access." Elite Coach is committed to maintaining the highest standard of excellence in their equipment and professional staff. With a full service, 5 bay garage facility on site, staffed with full time, experienced mechanics, Elite Coach maintains the highest Department of Transportation safety rating. Elite Coach is located in Lancaster County at 1685 W. Main Street, Ephrata. For more information about Elite Coach and their services, visit their website www.elitecoach.com.
- NewGame Preview: Bears at Admirals, 8 p.m.
- Lindros, Flyers Alumni to Battle Bears Alumni at Outdoor Classic
- Weekly Release #2: Bears Head to the Midwest
- Hershey's Don Biggs Named to 2018 AHL Hall of Fame Class
- Bears Rally Late, Fall 4-3 to Phantoms in Shootout
- Game Preview: Phantoms at Bears, 5 p.m.
- Senators Spoil Hershey's Home Opener with 5-2 Win
- Home Opener Preview: Senators at Bears, 7 p.m.
- Bowey Recalled by Capitals
- Bears Weekly Release #1: 2017-18 Season Is Here