BEARS Kick off 71st Home Opener this Saturday
10/14/2008 - CONTACT: Melissa Stradnick – 717-534-8945 (Hershey, PA) — On Saturday, October 18, the HERSHEY BEARS take the ice for their 71st home opener when the Syracuse Crunch comes to town for a 7 PM puck drop. Help kick off the new season by showing your support on opening night. The fun kicks off at 4 PM with the "Pepsi Party on the Plaza". There will be Pepsi sampling, food and drink available, along with the ever-popular Not Quite Einstein playing LIVE, and lots more! Also, for the Penn State fans WHP-580 will air the game so you won't miss a minute of the fun at Giant Center. In addition, the first 8,000 fans will receive a BEARS magnet schedule, compliments of the PNC Bank. Finally, the first 4,000 fans will receive a cheer card courtesy of The Patriot-News and Freysinger Motors. This is one opening night that can't be missed. The fun continues on Sunday when the rivals from the north, the Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins come to town for a 5 PM face off. It's "Pajama Program Night", where all fans who bring a new, unopened pair of pajamas - for kids ages toddlers to teens - will receive a $20 off coupon to see the hit Broadway show, The Pajama Game at Hershey Theatre. All pajamas will be donated to The Pajama Program, which is a not-for-profit organization that provides pajamas and books to children in need. Be sure to stick around after the game as a few players will be signing autographs for 45-minutes in the Club Lounge. *All information subject to change without notice. Season tickets are on sale now by calling (717) 508-BEAR, with plans starting at just $145. Great seats are still available, including the popular 12 and 22-game plans that allow you to pick your own games that fit your schedule. For more information, visit www.HersheyBears.com ###
- Weekly Release #2: Bears Head to the Midwest
- Hershey's Don Biggs Named to 2018 AHL Hall of Fame Class
- Bears Rally Late, Fall 4-3 to Phantoms in Shootout
- Game Preview: Phantoms at Bears, 5 p.m.
- Senators Spoil Hershey's Home Opener with 5-2 Win
- Home Opener Preview: Senators at Bears, 7 p.m.
- Bowey Recalled by Capitals
- Bears Weekly Release #1: 2017-18 Season Is Here
- Bears Fall to Phantoms in Season Opener, 7-2
- Game Preview: Bears at Phantoms, 7:05 p.m.