Copley Recalled by Capitals
April 12, 2018The Washington Capitals have recalled goaltender Pheonix Copley for the Hershey Bears. The announcement was made by Washington's senior vice president and general manager Brian MacLellan.
Copley, 26, has played in 41 games with Hershey, posting a 15-17-6 record with two shutouts, a 2.91 goals-against average and a .896 save percentage. The native of North Pole, Alaska has played in 145 AHL games with Hershey and Chicago in his career, going 73-48-15 with a 2.55 goals against average, .913 save percentage, and nine shutouts.
- Capitals Name Brooks Orpik to Player Development Department
- Bears Add Allen and Elenberger to Coaching Staff
- Bears Single Game Tickets Now on Sale
- Bears Announce 2019 Preseason Schedule
- Summer Mailbag: Moulson Signing, Goaltending, New Faces and More!
- Forward Cole Ully Joins Bears on AHL Deal
- Bears Release 2019-20 Promo Schedule
- Free Agency Tracker 2019
- Season Ticket Holders Month of Winning
- Bears Sign Defender Ed Wittchow to AHL Contract