2018-19 Home Opener Set for October 6
Summer may be upon us, but the countdown to hockey season is officially on. The Hershey Bears announced today a guaranteed date for the club's home opener for the upcoming 2018-19 season. Hershey will open the home portion of its 81st season in the American Hockey League on Saturday, Oct. 6 at the Giant Center.
Further details, including the time and opponent of Hershey's home opener, as well as the complete 2018-19 AHL schedule will be released later this summer. The Oct. 6 date is Hershey's earliest open to a season since the Bears hosted Adirondack on Oct. 5, 2013 at the Giant Center to start the 2013-14 campaign.
Hershey's upcoming 2018-19 season will feature a new head coach, a talented group of new players and top prospects, as well as some familiar faces who are set to return to the Chocolate and White. Season ticket packages for Hershey's 2018-19 season are on sale now, featuring discounted costs and extra added benefits. Full Season, 22-game, 12-game, and Flex-10 plans are available with packages starting at just $195. For more information, call 717-520-5796.
- NewNess Re-assigned to Hershey
- Bears Drop Veterans Day Tilt in Syracuse
- Game Preview: Bears at Crunch, 5 p.m.
- Bears Hold Off Thunderbirds in 3-2 Win
- Game Preview: Thunderbirds at Bears, 7 p.m.
- Capitals Recall Ness and Siegenthaler
- Weekly Release #5: Bears Climb Continues As They Approach .500
- Walker Assigned to Hershey, Boyd Returns to Washington
- Milner Shines, Bears Win on Hockey Fights Cancer Night
- Game Preview: Wolf Pack at Bears, 5 p.m.