Cannata Re-Assigned to South Carolina
Cannata, 27, has appeared in 21 games this season with Hershey, posting a 10-5-4 record with a 3.24 goals against average and a .875 save percentage. He made his Hershey debut in a 5-4 loss at Rochester on Oct. 14, 2016, and earned his first win with club on Oct. 22, 2016 in a 5-2 victory over Bridgeport. The Wakefield, Massachusetts native was signed by Hershey's NHL affiliate, the Washington Capitals, on July 1, 2016.
Cannata has appeared in 108 AHL games with Chicago, Utica, and Hershey, posting a 51-38-10 record, 2.72 goals against average, and a .905 save percentage. He set career highs in games played (40), wins (20), and shutouts (2), with the Utica Comets during the 2015-16 season. The Merrimack College product has skated in 28 career ECHL games with Kalamazoo and Ontario, and was the starting goaltender for the ECHL All-Stars during the 2015 ECHL All-Star Classic in Orlando.
The Bears continue a busy month of February with three games away from home ice this weekend. The club visits Providence on Friday, Feb. 17 and Saturday, Feb. 18 at 7:05 p.m. before completing the weekend with a 3 p.m. game in Bridgeport on Sunday, Feb. 19. All games may be heard on the Bears Radio Network and viewed on AHL Live. Hershey returns to home ice on Saturday, Feb. 25 to host the Toronto Marlies at 7 p.m. That evening is Ames Janitorial Services Rally Towel Night and Banking/Finance Night. Ticket information is available at HersheyBears.com.
- NewGame Preview: IceHogs at Bears, 7 p.m.
- NewWin Streak to Five with 4-2 Victory at Hartford
- Game Preview: Bears at Wolf Pack, 7:15 p.m.
- Weekly Release #20: Perfect Canada Trip Has Bears Rolling
- Bears Beat Toronto 5-2 to Win Fourth Straight
- Game Preview: Bears at Marlies, 3 p.m.
- Copley Blanks Senators, 3-0
- Game Preview: Bears at Senators, 7 p.m.
- Boyd Scores Four Goals as Hershey Beats Laval, 6-3
- Game Preview: Bears at Rocket, 7:30 p.m.