CAPITALS ASSIGN FIVE MORE TO HERSHEY
HERSHEY, Pa. – The Hershey Bears announced today that five more players have been added to the club’s training camp roster. The announcement was made by Bears President/GM Doug Yingst.
The Washington Capitals reassigned defensemen Christian Djoos and Tyler Lewington, forwards Riley Barber and Jakub Vrana, and goaltender Vitek Vanecek to the Bears. Washington’s roster now stands at 36 players.
Hershey’s roster moves up to 23 players with these additions, and stands as follows:
GOALTENDERS (4): Mark Dekanich, Dan Ellis, Taran Kozun, Vitek Vanecek
DEFENSEMEN (8): Erik Burgdoerfer, Nick D’Agostino, Christian Djoos, Nick Jones, Joey Leach, Mike Moore, Bobby Shea, Tyler Lewington
FORWARDS (11): Riley Barber, Travis Boyd, Austin Fyten, Dustin Gazley, Caleb Herbert, Miles Koules, Garrett Mitchell, Maxime Sauve, Jakub Vrana, Nathan Walker, Cole Wilson
Training camp continues tomorrow, September 29 with on-ice practice slated for 10:00 am at GIANT Center.
- Bears Sign Goaltender Logan Thompson to AHL Contract
- Capitals Re-sign Brian Pihno
- Capitals Re-Sign Shane Gerisch
- 2018-19 Hershey Bears Season Recap
- Bears Season Ends in Game 4 Loss to Charlotte
- Game 4 Preview: Checkers at Bears, 7 p.m.
- Late Goal in Game 3 Pushes Bears to Brink
- Game 3 Preview: Checkers at Bears, 7 p.m.
- Axel Jonsson-Fjallby Re-assigned to Hershey
- Checkers Ride Strong Third Period Past Bears