HERSHEY BEARS PRESENT HOCKEY + HEELS
HERSHEY, Pa. – The Hershey Bears are premiering a brand new event created for female fans, Hockey in Heels, taking place at Giant Center on Thursday, November 7, 2013 at 6:00 PM. This event was established to provide female fans with information about hockey through fun and interactive activities that will help broaden their understanding and appreciation of the game.
Upon arrival, women will be greeted by the Bears’ mascot Coco at the main doors, which open at 5:30 PM, of Giant Center. After a brief welcome, participants will be rotated through four different sessions:
· Session 1: Hockey 101 – Bears’ Head Coach, Mike Haviland, and Broadcaster, Scott Stuccio, will explain hockey lingo, positions, and penalties.
· Session 2: On-Ice Shooting – Select players will demonstration how to take a proper shot on net.
· Session 3: On-Ice Passing – Select players will give passing technique tips, which the participants will then get to try.
· Session 4: Equipment & Medical – Hershey Bears’ staff will speak about the players’ training and equipment, while ladies take a tour of the locker room.
The event will conclude with a Social Hour for the female fans to enjoy light food options and beverages in the Club Lounge, and meet select Hershey Bears’ players and staff. All participants will receive a special Hockey in Heels item, including a special offer on future Bears’ home game tickets and merchandise.
Tickets for this event are $50.00 per person (plus $1.25 per ticket processing fee and $.85 amusement tax). Participants must be 21 years or older to attend this event (ID will be checked upon entrance.) Tickets go on-sale Monday, October 14, 2013 at 10:00 AM and can only be purchased online. For tickets please visit www.HersheyBears.com and follow the special link with promo code: HEELS. There is a limit to two (2) tickets per purchase, as space is limited. We also recommend that ladies wear comfortable shoes and dress warmly. Participants will not be wearing skates but will be on ice for two of the sessions.
- NewTickets to 2018 Capital Blue Cross Outdoor Classic On Sale Now!
- Pepsi Fan Fest, Alumni Game Added to Outdoor Classic Festivities
- Alex Westlund Named Associate Goaltending Coach
- Capital Blue Cross Named Title Sponsor for 2018 Outdoor Classic
- Season Ticket Holders "Month of Winning" in July
- Broadcaster Blog: Summer So Far
- Hershey Signs Defenseman Paul Geiger to AHL Contract
- Bears Announce 2017 Preseason Schedule
- Bears Re-Sign Defender Hubert Labrie
- Bears Release 2017-18 Schedule