BEARS, ABC-27 ANNOUNCE 2013 TELEVISION BROADCAST SCHEDULE
HERSHEY, Pa.– The HERSHEY BEARS, in conjunction with ABC-27, announced today a schedule of five games that will be broadcast to television viewers across central Pennsylvania. The announcement was made by BEARS President/GM Doug Yingst.
ABC-27 kicks off the broadcast schedule shortly after the New Year arrives. The first game on the slate is a home contest featuring the BEARS hosting the Connecticut Whale on Saturday, January 12 at 7:00 PM. “Voice of the BEARS” Scott Stuccio will once again handle the play-by-play duties, with ABC-27 sports director Gregg Mace providing analysis and special features to air during intermissions.
Faulkner Honda has also been announced as the proud presenting sponsor of all televised games.
The channel lineup and full game broadcast schedule is as follows, and is subject to change:
ABC-27’s RTV Channel 27.2
Blue RidgeCable Channel 152
Comcast Channel 246
Kuhn Communications Channel 67
Verizon Fios Channel 461
|Sat. January 12||7:00 PM||Connecticut Whale||GIANT Center|
|Fri. February 22||7:00 PM||Binghamton Senators||Broome County VM Arena|
|Fri. March 8||7:30 PM||Norfolk Admirals||Norfolk Scope|
|Sat. March 9||7:00 PM||Norfolk Admirals||Norfolk Scope|
|Sat. April 20||7:00 PM||Binghamton Senators||Broome County VM Arena|
ABC-27 has been the flagship television station of the HERSHEY BEARS for over 12 years.
The BEARS will play their final game of calendar year 2012 tomorrow, December 29 at 7:00 PM against the Albany Devils. Tickets for this game and all HERSHEY BEARS home games may be purchased at the GIANT Center box office, by calling (717) 508-BEAR, or online at TicketMaster.com.
- NewGame Preview: Hershey at Wilkes-Barre/Scranton, 7:05 p.m.
- Bears Sign Steve Weinstein to PTO
- Penguins Score Late, Beat Bears 5-3 Wednesday
- Hershey Bears Weekly Release #13
- Stephenson Re-Assigned to Hershey
- Senators Score Twice in Third to Top Bears, 4-2
- Bears End Skid, Top Phantoms 6-4
- Stephenson Recalled to Washington
- Bears Fall to Phantoms 6-2 Friday
- Hershey Bears Partner With Epic Web Studios for New Mobile App