DEFENSEMAN BRETT FLEMMING REASSIGNED TO HERSHEY
HERSHEY, Pa. – The HERSHEY BEARS announced today that defenseman Brett Flemming has been reassigned to HERSHEY from the ECHL’s Reading Royals. The announcement was made by BEARS President/GM Doug Yingst.
Flemming, 21, appeared in one game for the BEARS on last week's trip to St. John’s, recording a plus-1 rating. In 26 games with the Royals, he has recorded nine points (one goal, eight assists) and 52 penalty minutes.
The 5-11, 184-pound native of Regina, SK earned 21 games with the Chocolate and White in his rookie year of 2011-12, posting four points (two goals, two assists).
Prior to turning pro, Flemming played in 147 games in his junior career with the Mississauga St. Michael’s Majors (OHL), totaling 105 points (nine goals, 96 assists) and 288 penalty minutes. His plus-60 efficiency rating in 2009-10 set a Majors franchise record and led the OHL, the same season in which he helped Mississauga to a berth in the Memorial Cup finals.
Flemming was originally selected by the Washington Capitals in the fifth round (145th overall) in the 2009 NHL Entry Draft.
- Hershey Bears Announce 2016-2017 Schedule
- Hershey Bears New Community Report for 2015-2016 Season
- Hershey Bears Announce New Assistant Coach
- Bears Announce New VP of Hockey Operations
- Randall "Randy" Waybright Announces Retirement
- Hershey Bears Sign Hubert Labrie, Colby Williams & Parker Milner
- Hershey Bears Re-Sign Joey Leach & Domenic Monardo for 2016-2017
- Bears Re-Sign Dustin Gazley for 2016-2017 Season
- Hershey Bears Re-Sign Ryan Bourque for 2016-2017 Season
- Season Ticket Holders "Month of Winning" Contest