BEARS ANNOUNCE 2012 EASTERN CONFERENCE QUARTERFINALS SCHEDULE
HERSHEY, Pa. – The HERSHEY BEARS announced today that the team will face their rival Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins in the 2012 Eastern Conference Quarterfinals, and have also released the schedule in the best-of-five series. The announcement was made by BEARS President/GM Doug Yingst.
With a current record of 38-24-4-8 (88 points) and two games remaining, the BEARS have clinched the fifth overall seed in the Eastern Conference. The Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins (43-24-2-5, 93 points, two games remaining) have locked up the fourth overall ranking and thus will host three games in the American Hockey League’s new best-of-five opening round format.
The BEARS will host the Penguins in Game Three and Game Four (if necessary) on Wednesday, April 25 and Friday, April 27 at 7:00 PM.
The complete schedule is as follows:
Eastern Conference Quarterfinals: HERSHEY BEARS vs. Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins
Game 1 Friday, April 20 7:05 PM at W-B/Scranton Mohegan Sun Arena at Casey Plaza
Game 2 Saturday, April 21 7:05 PM at W-B/Scranton Mohegan Sun Arena at Casey Plaza
Game 3 Wednesday, April 25 7:00 PM W-B/SCRANTON GIANT Center
Game 4 Friday, April 27* 7:00 PM W-B/SCRANTON GIANT Center
Game 5 Saturday, April 28* 7:05 PM at W-B/Scranton Mohegan Sun Arena at Casey Plaza
* If Necessary
Individual tickets for Game “AA” (Game Three) are currently on sale at the GIANT Center box office, by calling (717) 508-BEAR, online at ticketmaster.com, or on the HERSHEY BEARS website HersheyBears.com.
- NewHershey Bears Make New Additions to Coaching & Equipment Staff
- Hershey Bears Announce New Broadcaster
- Bears Announce 2016-2017 Promotional & Theme Nights
- Bears Preseason Game Now On Sale
- Hershey Bears Announce 2016-2017 Schedule
- Hershey Bears New Community Report for 2015-2016 Season
- Hershey Bears Announce New Assistant Coach
- Bears Announce New VP of Hockey Operations
- Randall "Randy" Waybright Announces Retirement
- Hershey Bears Sign Hubert Labrie, Colby Williams & Parker Milner