MAXIME LACROIX SUMMONED FROM STINGRAYS
HERSHEY, Pa. – The HERSHEY BEARS announced today that forward Maxime Lacroix has been recalled from the South Carolina Stingrays (ECHL). The announcement was made by BEARS President/GM Doug Yingst.
Lacroix returns to the BEARS for the first time since December 16. He has played in 19 games with HERSHEY this season, posting two assists and eight penalty minutes.
The 6-0, 190-lb. native of Montreal, Quebec is producing at a point-per-game average with the Stingrays, totaling 28 points (10 goals, 18 assists) in 28 contests. He is coming off of his most successful game of the campaign, registering a hat trick in Saturday’s victory at home against the Gwinnett Gladiators.
Lacroix spent most of last season with the BEARS, appearing in 27 games and posting AHL career highs in goals, assists and points (6-10-16). He has a total of 19 points (seven goals, 12 assists) in 82 regular-season games with HERSHEY.
Lacroix helped the Stingrays to the 2009 Kelly Cup Championship, with a team-best 13 goals in 23 postseason games. He repeated as an ECHL champion the following season, as his Cincinnati Cyclones captured the title in 2010.
Lacroix was originally selected by the Washington Capitals in the fifth round (127th overall) in the 2006 NHL Entry Draft.
The BEARS are on the road to face the Norfolk Admirals at Norfolk Scope Arena tonight, with faceoff set for 7:15 PM. The team returns to GIANT Center to host the Binghamton Senators on Saturday, March 3 at 7:00 PM. Individual tickets for this and all regular-season home games are on sale now by calling (717) 508-BEAR, or by visiting ticketmaster.com.
- NewLindros, Flyers Alumni to Battle Bears Alumni at Outdoor Classic
- Weekly Release #2: Bears Head to the Midwest
- Hershey's Don Biggs Named to 2018 AHL Hall of Fame Class
- Bears Rally Late, Fall 4-3 to Phantoms in Shootout
- Game Preview: Phantoms at Bears, 5 p.m.
- Senators Spoil Hershey's Home Opener with 5-2 Win
- Home Opener Preview: Senators at Bears, 7 p.m.
- Bowey Recalled by Capitals
- Bears Weekly Release #1: 2017-18 Season Is Here
- Bears Fall to Phantoms in Season Opener, 7-2