Chocolate and White Announce New Jersey Designs for 2009-10
08/25/2009 - (HERSHEY, PA) — The Bears have given their jerseys a face-lift after coming off of the franchise's 10th Calder Cup victory. There are three new designs: home jersey, away jersey, and home alternate jersey. The make of the jersey has remained the same, but the appearance has changed. Anyone looking to purchase one of the new jerseys can do so on opening night, October 3. As always, fans can customize their jerseys to have specific names on the back. Jerseys will be available after opening night at the Hershey Sports store, which is located inside Giant Center and is open Monday through Saturday 11:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. *All information subject to change without notice. Season tickets for the upcoming 2009-10 season are on sale now by calling 717-508-BEAR. Several ticket plans are available. Regular season tickets go on sale Friday, September 11. Visit HersheyBears.com to see the 2009-10 schedule. ###
- Hershey Bears Weekly Release #23
- Copley Steals Show in Hershey's 2-1 Win at St. John's
- Game Preview: Hershey at St. John's, 2:30 p.m.
- Win Streak Snapped in 4-3 Loss to St. John's
- Game Preview: Bears at IceCaps, 2:30 p.m. ET
- Capitals Recall Forward Paul Carey
- Bears Beat Senators 3-1, Win 10th Straight at Home
- Game Preview: Senators at Bears, 7 p.m.
- Hershey Bears Weekly Release #22
- Jonas Siegenthaler Re-Assigned to Hershey