ANDREW JOUDREY BACK IN CHOCOLATETOWN
08/03/2009 - FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: July 31, 2009 CONTACT: John Walton – HERSHEY BEARS – (717) 682-6470 CENTER ANDREW JOUDREY SIGNS UP WITH HERSHEY FOR NEXT SEASON FORMER UNIVERSITY OF WISCONSIN STANDOUT BACK FOR 2009-10 AFTER ADDING A CALDER CUP TO HIS RESUME HERSHEY – The 2009 Calder Cup Champion HERSHEY BEARS announced today the club has signed center Andrew Joudrey to a contract for the upcoming 2009-10 season. The announcement was made today by BEARS President/GM Doug Yingst. Joudrey, 25, played in 69 games during the 2008-09 regular season, collecting 27 points. He also participated in all 22 Calder Cup playoff games that HERSHEY played in, notching a goal and three assists. A former standout at the University of Wisconsin, Joudrey was the assistant captain of the 2005-06 squad in Madison that won a national championship for the Badgers. The Bedford, Nova Scotia native also served as team captain during his senior season at Wisconsin in 2006-07. No stranger to professional postseason hockey, Joudrey has already played in 37 Calder Cup playoff games in just over two years time with one Cup win coming this past spring. Season tickets for the 2009-10 season are on sale now by calling (717) 508-BEAR. Several ticket plans are available. The 2009-10 schedule will be released by the American Hockey League in early August.
- NewContracts of Mann, Murphy Will Not Be Renewed
- A Look Back at the 80th Anniversary Season
- Donations for Humboldt Rise to Over $11,000
- Season Ends with 3-2 Loss to Penguins
- Game Preview: Penguins at Bears, 5 p.m.
- Bears Beat Sound Tigers 2-1, Raise Over $7,000 for Humboldt
- Game Preview: Sound Tigers at Bears, 7 p.m.
- Bears to Honor Humboldt Broncos Saturday
- Copley Recalled by Capitals
- Weekly Release #27: Bears Close Out Season This Week