BEARS ANNOUNCE GRID OF OPPONENTS FOR UPCOMING 2009-10 SEASON
07/07/2009 - FOUR GAMES WITH WESTERN CONFERENCE CHAMPION MANITOBA MOOSE, 12 GAMES WITH IN-STATE RIVAL WILKES-BARRE/SCRANTON AMONG HIGHLIGHTS HERSHEY – The 2009 Calder Cup Champion HERSHEY BEARS announced today the team's opponents for the upcoming 2009-10 season. The announcement was made today by BEARS President/GM Doug Yingst. The 2009-10 season has seen a shift in alignment in the East Division, with the addition of the Syracuse Crunch and the move of the Bridgeport Sound Tigers to the Atlantic Division. The Adirondack Phantoms, relocated this offseason from Philadelphia, remain in the East for the upcoming campaign. The BEARS will play the following teams in 2009-10, with an equal number of games both at GIANT Center and in the opponent's arena: East Division: Adirondack: 4/4 Albany: 4/4 Binghamton: 4/4 Norfolk: 5/5 Syracuse: 3/3 WB/Scranton: 6/6 North Division: Lake Erie: 1/1 Manitoba: 2/2 Rochester: 2/2 Toronto: 1/1 Atlantic Division: Bridgeport: 1/1 Hartford: 1/1 Lowell: 1/1 Manchester: 1/1 Portland: 1/1 Providence: 1/1 Springfield: 1/1 Worcester: 1/1 Season tickets for the 2009-10 season are on sale now by calling (717) 508-BEAR. Several ticket plans are available. The 2009-10 schedule will be released by the American Hockey League in early August.
- Monardo, Milner Lead Rays to Kelly Cup Finals
- Familiar Faces Lead Stingrays Into Game 7 Tonight
- 2016-17 Season Wrap-up Release
- Bears Season Ends with Game 7 Loss
- Game 7 Preview: Bruins at Bears, 7 p.m.
- Bruins Top Bears 4-2 to Force Decisive Game 7
- Game 6 Preview: Bruins at Bears, 7 p.m.
- Bowey Gives Hershey 3-2 Series Lead with Game 5 Win
- Game 5 Preview: Bears at Bruins, 3:05 p.m.
- Bruins Even Series with 2-1 Win in Game 4