BEARS ANNOUNCE GRID OF OPPONENTS FOR UPCOMING 2009-10 SEASON
07/07/2009 - FOUR GAMES WITH WESTERN CONFERENCE CHAMPION MANITOBA MOOSE, 12 GAMES WITH IN-STATE RIVAL WILKES-BARRE/SCRANTON AMONG HIGHLIGHTS HERSHEY – The 2009 Calder Cup Champion HERSHEY BEARS announced today the team's opponents for the upcoming 2009-10 season. The announcement was made today by BEARS President/GM Doug Yingst. The 2009-10 season has seen a shift in alignment in the East Division, with the addition of the Syracuse Crunch and the move of the Bridgeport Sound Tigers to the Atlantic Division. The Adirondack Phantoms, relocated this offseason from Philadelphia, remain in the East for the upcoming campaign. The BEARS will play the following teams in 2009-10, with an equal number of games both at GIANT Center and in the opponent's arena: East Division: Adirondack: 4/4 Albany: 4/4 Binghamton: 4/4 Norfolk: 5/5 Syracuse: 3/3 WB/Scranton: 6/6 North Division: Lake Erie: 1/1 Manitoba: 2/2 Rochester: 2/2 Toronto: 1/1 Atlantic Division: Bridgeport: 1/1 Hartford: 1/1 Lowell: 1/1 Manchester: 1/1 Portland: 1/1 Providence: 1/1 Springfield: 1/1 Worcester: 1/1 Season tickets for the 2009-10 season are on sale now by calling (717) 508-BEAR. Several ticket plans are available. The 2009-10 schedule will be released by the American Hockey League in early August.
- NewCapitals Recall Graovac
- Bears Fall 2-1 to Springfield Wednesday Night
- Game Preview: Thunderbirds at Bears, 7 p.m.
- Weekly Release #7: Bears Thankful for Winning Weeks
- Hughes Recalled, Geiger Returns to Stingrays
- O'Brien Scores in 4-1 Loss at Providence
- Game Preview: Bears at Bruins, 1:05 p.m.
- Bears Win Again, Top Bruins 4-1 in Providence
- Hockey in Heels Heads Outdoors!
- Game Preview: Bears at Bruins, 7:05 p.m.