LISTEN TO THE BEARS ON SIRIUS/XM SATELLITE RADIO
05/19/2009 - FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE May 19, 2009 AHL CONFERENCE FINALS ACTION TO BE CARRIED ON XM SATELLITE RADIO SPRINGFIELD, Mass. ... The American Hockey League announced today that Sirius XM Radio and XM Canada will be carrying action from the 2009 Calder Cup Playoff conference finals on their all-hockey NHL Home Ice channel. The Eastern Conference Finals are pitting the Hershey Bears (top development team of the NHL's Washington Capitals) against the Providence Bruins (Boston Bruins), while the Western Conference championship series sees the Manitoba Moose (Vancouver Canucks) taking on the Houston Aeros (Minnesota Wild). The following games are scheduled to be heard on NHL Home Ice: Wed., May 20 – Manitoba at Houston, 8:00 ET (Game 4) Sun., May 24 – Hershey at Providence, 7:00 ET (Game 4) Mon., May 25 – Hershey at Providence, 4:00 ET (Game 5) Mon., May 25 – Houston at Manitoba, 8:30 ET (Game 6, if nec.) Wed., May 27 – Houston at Manitoba, 8:30 ET (Game 7, if nec., if no NHL) Thu., May 28 – Providence at Hershey, 7:00 ET (Game 7, if nec.) This is the fourth consecutive year that AHL action has aired on NHL Home Ice, including the annual AHL All-Star Game, the Calder Cup Finals and other regular-season and playoff games. NHL Home Ice can be found on XM 204 and Sirius 208 on Sirius XM Radio across the United States and Canada. NHL Home Ice provides subscribers with groundbreaking 24/7 hockey talk and is home to live play-by-play coverage of every National Hockey League game during the regular season and the Stanley Cup Playoffs.
- NewGame Preview: Hershey at Wilkes-Barre/Scranton, 7:05 p.m.
- Bears Sign Steve Weinstein to PTO
- Penguins Score Late, Beat Bears 5-3 Wednesday
- Hershey Bears Weekly Release #13
- Stephenson Re-Assigned to Hershey
- Senators Score Twice in Third to Top Bears, 4-2
- Bears End Skid, Top Phantoms 6-4
- Stephenson Recalled to Washington
- Bears Fall to Phantoms 6-2 Friday
- Hershey Bears Partner With Epic Web Studios for New Mobile App