BEARS ANNOUNCE DATES FOR GAMES 1 AND 2
05/12/2009 - FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: May 12, 2009 CONTACT: John Walton – HERSHEY BEARS – (717) 682-6470 HERSHEY TO PLAY IN 2009 EASTERN CONFERENCE FINALS AGAINST EITHER WORCESTER OR PROVIDENCE BEARS TO FACE BRUINS OR SHARKS FOR THE RIGHT TO ADVANCE TO THE 2009 CALDER CUP FINALS, GAMES 1 AND 2 THIS WEEKEND AT GIANT CENTER HERSHEY – The HERSHEY BEARS announced today in conjunction with the American Hockey League that the club will open the 2009 Eastern Conference Finals this Saturday night at home against either the Providence Bruins or Worcester Sharks. The announcement was made today by BEARS President/GM Doug Yingst. The full schedule will be released when HERSHEY'S opponent is known. Providence currently leads the best-of-seven Atlantic Division Final three games to two, with Game 6 scheduled for Wednesday night at the DCU Center in Worcester. Should a Game 7 be necessary, it would be played at Dunkin Donuts Center in Providence Thursday. The schedule for the 2009 Eastern Conference Finals is as follows: Game 1: Saturday, May 16 at HERSHEY 7:00 p.m. GIANT Center Game 2: Sunday, May 17 at HERSHEY 5:00 p.m. GIANT Center Games 3-7: To Be Announced Tickets for Game 1 and Game 2 at GIANT Center are on sale now at the GIANT Center box office or by phone at (717) 534-3911. The appearance is the third time in the last four seasons that the BEARS have advanced into the third round of the Calder Cup playoffs.
- Bears Sign Five to Professional Tryout Agreements
- Bears Re-Sign Forward Dylan Margonari
- Broadcast Blog: The Countdown is On
- Filepas Named Assistant Equipment Manager
- Bears Announce 2017-18 Promo Schedule
- Preseason Tickets On Sale Now!
- Statement on the Passing of Kenneth V. Hatt
- Bears Sign Defender Tommy Hughes
- Outdoor Classic Tickets On Sale Now!
- Pepsi Fan Fest, Alumni Game Added to Outdoor Classic Festivities