BEARS Fans Give Blood All Season Long
04/21/2009 - CONTACT: Melissa Stradnick - 717-534-8945 (Hershey, PA) — This season, the HERSHEY BEARS partnered with the Central Pennsylvania Blood Bank and created opportunities for fans to donate blood at various games during the season. It's no surprise the fans stepped up and donated. More than 75 people gave at the various games—which is a great turnout, considering the number that can donate per game is minimal. Sue Billett, the Senior Donor Resource Consultant with the Central Pennsylvania Blood Bank said, "Working with the HERSHEY BEARS this past season was great! It gave the Central Pennsylvania Blood Bank several opportunities to educate the fans about the need for blood donations and it also was convenient for the fans to donate. We very much look forward to next season's blood drives. GO BEARS!!" The Bears are looking forward to working with the Blood Bank in the 2009-10 season and receiving more donations from our loyal fans. ###
- Contracts of Mann, Murphy Will Not Be Renewed
- A Look Back at the 80th Anniversary Season
- Donations for Humboldt Rise to Over $11,000
- Season Ends with 3-2 Loss to Penguins
- Game Preview: Penguins at Bears, 5 p.m.
- Bears Beat Sound Tigers 2-1, Raise Over $7,000 for Humboldt
- Game Preview: Sound Tigers at Bears, 7 p.m.
- Bears to Honor Humboldt Broncos Saturday
- Copley Recalled by Capitals
- Weekly Release #27: Bears Close Out Season This Week