BEARS TRAVEL TO BINGHAMTON FRIDAY AT 7:05 P.M.
03/26/2009 - HERSHEY looks to increase its East Division to three points Friday night with the club's final visit of the regular season to Binghamton at 7:05 p.m. With a win Wednesday at home over Toronto, the BEARS leapfrogged Bridgeport and regained the top spot in the East. Alexandre Giroux heads into Friday's action just two goals shy of Tony Cassolato's team record for goals in a single season. Giroux, a former Binghamton Senator, picked up his 51st goal of the season in the second period against the Marlies. Binghamton let a golden chance slip through its fingers Wednesday night, falling to the Philadelphia Phantoms 3-1 at Broome County. The Senators had a chance to pull 10 points in front of the fifth place Phantoms in the chase for the fourth and final playoff berth in the East. Philly still holds two games in hand on the B-Sens and now trail a postseason spot by six with 10 games to play. The Chocolate and White will make up a game-in-hand on Bridgeport again on Friday, with the Sound Tigers idle. Elsewhere around the East Division Friday, Albany will host the Hartford Wolf Pack at Times Union Center, Philadelphia welcomes the Toronto Marlies to the Spectrum at 7:05 p.m. and Norfolk is at home against Grand Rapids. Wilkes-Barre/Scranton is also off on Friday. Friday's game can be heard via the BEARS Radio Network (100.1 FM, 1490 AM, Sportsjuice.com, AHLLive.com) beginning with the pregame show at 6:45 p.m. John Walton has the call of the action. HERSHEY returns home to face Bridgeport and Wilkes-Barre/Scranton this weekend. Saturday's game with Bridgeport is sold out, with a very limited number of tickets remaining for Sunday's showdown with the Penguins. Call the GIANT Center box office for more information at (717) 534-3911.
- Bears Win Eastern Conference Championship
- Marlies Force Game Five with 5-0 Win
- Bears Pull One Win Away from Calder Cup Finals
- Camper Does it Again as Bears Down Marlies in Overtime
- Bears Smother Marlies, Grab Game One Victory
- Bears, ABC27 Announce Road Broadcast Schedule
- WEEKLY RELEASE & PRACTICE SCHEDULE - WEEK 32
- Bears to Face Marlies in Eastern Conference Finals
- Bears Defeat Penguins in OT, Advance to Conference Finals
- Bears Fall to Penguins, Will Host Game Seven