MAXWELL TRADED TO MANITOBA MOOSE
01/08/2009 - The HERSHEY BEARS announced today that the club has traded forward Tommy Maxwell to the Manitoba Moose in exchange for future considerations. The announcement was made today by BEARS President/GM Doug Yingst. Maxwell, 23, has appeared in 25 games so far this season with the South Carolina Stingrays of the ECHL. In that span, he's scored nine points (4-5-9) and collected 83 penalty minutes. Last season, the Spokane, WA native played in nine games with Hershey where he collected one assist and 44 penalty minutes. In 87 career games in the ECHL with South Carolina and Phoenix, Maxwell has 25 points (10-15-25) and 324 penalty minutes.
- NewFists Fly as Bears Fall to Bruins, 6-2
- Game Preview: Bruins at Bears, 7 p.m.
- Bears Recall Forward Dylan Margonari
- Bears Unveil Outdoor Classic Jersey Design
- Bruins Blank Bears, 3-0
- 12/13 Game Preview: Bruins at Bears, 7 p.m.
- Weekly Release #10: Bears Look To Bounce Back
- Bears Re-Assign Hampus Gustafsson to South Carolina
- Hockey in Heels Heads Outdoors!
- Bears Fall to Penguins 4-1 Sunday