MAXWELL TRADED TO MANITOBA MOOSE
01/08/2009 - The HERSHEY BEARS announced today that the club has traded forward Tommy Maxwell to the Manitoba Moose in exchange for future considerations. The announcement was made today by BEARS President/GM Doug Yingst. Maxwell, 23, has appeared in 25 games so far this season with the South Carolina Stingrays of the ECHL. In that span, he's scored nine points (4-5-9) and collected 83 penalty minutes. Last season, the Spokane, WA native played in nine games with Hershey where he collected one assist and 44 penalty minutes. In 87 career games in the ECHL with South Carolina and Phoenix, Maxwell has 25 points (10-15-25) and 324 penalty minutes.
- NewCapitals Re-Assign Vrana to Hershey
- NewBears Fall to Sound Tigers 5-1 Sunday
- NewGame Preview: Bears at Sound Tigers, 3 p.m.
- Vanecek Blanks Bruins, 4-0
- Galiev's Two Goals Not Enough in 4-3 Loss to Bruins
- Sanford and Vrana Recalled by Washington
- Bears Recall Kelly Zajac from South Carolina
- Capitals Acquire Defenseman Tom Gilbert
- Hershey Bears Weekly Release #17
- Cannata Re-Assigned to South Carolina