MAXWELL TRADED TO MANITOBA MOOSE
01/08/2009 - The HERSHEY BEARS announced today that the club has traded forward Tommy Maxwell to the Manitoba Moose in exchange for future considerations. The announcement was made today by BEARS President/GM Doug Yingst. Maxwell, 23, has appeared in 25 games so far this season with the South Carolina Stingrays of the ECHL. In that span, he's scored nine points (4-5-9) and collected 83 penalty minutes. Last season, the Spokane, WA native played in nine games with Hershey where he collected one assist and 44 penalty minutes. In 87 career games in the ECHL with South Carolina and Phoenix, Maxwell has 25 points (10-15-25) and 324 penalty minutes.
- NewLindros, Flyers Alumni to Battle Bears Alumni at Outdoor Classic
- Weekly Release #2: Bears Head to the Midwest
- Hershey's Don Biggs Named to 2018 AHL Hall of Fame Class
- Bears Rally Late, Fall 4-3 to Phantoms in Shootout
- Game Preview: Phantoms at Bears, 5 p.m.
- Senators Spoil Hershey's Home Opener with 5-2 Win
- Home Opener Preview: Senators at Bears, 7 p.m.
- Bowey Recalled by Capitals
- Bears Weekly Release #1: 2017-18 Season Is Here
- Bears Fall to Phantoms in Season Opener, 7-2