MINK RECALLED TO WASHINGTON TUESDAY
12/02/2008 - FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE – December 2, 2008 Capitals Recall Graham Mink from Hershey ARLINGTON, Va. – The Washington Capitals have recalled forward Graham Mink from the Hershey Bears of the American Hockey League (AHL), vice president and general manager George McPhee announced today. Mink, 29, is an eighth-year pro who stands 6'3", 218 pounds. The Stowe, Vermont, native has played six career NHL games, most recently on Nov. 26 when the Caps beat Atlanta, 5-3, at Verizon Center. Mink fired four shots in 9:56 of ice time in his first NHL game since the 2005-06 season. He is tied for 10th in the AHL in goals (11) and tied for eighth in points (24) through 21 games. Mink, No. 38 with Washington, rejoined the Capitals organization as a free agent on July 2, 2008, after spending two seasons playing for the AHL's Worcester Sharks.
- NewGame Preview: Bears at IceHogs, 5 p.m. ET
- NewBears Beat Grand Rapids 4-2 to Earn First Win
- Game Preview: Bears at Griffins, 7 p.m.
- Bears Fall in Milwaukee, 4-1
- Game Preview: Bears at Admirals, 8 p.m.
- Lindros, Flyers Alumni to Battle Bears Alumni at Outdoor Classic
- Weekly Release #2: Bears Head to the Midwest
- Hershey's Don Biggs Named to 2018 AHL Hall of Fame Class
- Bears Rally Late, Fall 4-3 to Phantoms in Shootout
- Game Preview: Phantoms at Bears, 5 p.m.