MINK RECALLED TO WASHINGTON TUESDAY
12/02/2008 - FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE – December 2, 2008 Capitals Recall Graham Mink from Hershey ARLINGTON, Va. – The Washington Capitals have recalled forward Graham Mink from the Hershey Bears of the American Hockey League (AHL), vice president and general manager George McPhee announced today. Mink, 29, is an eighth-year pro who stands 6'3", 218 pounds. The Stowe, Vermont, native has played six career NHL games, most recently on Nov. 26 when the Caps beat Atlanta, 5-3, at Verizon Center. Mink fired four shots in 9:56 of ice time in his first NHL game since the 2005-06 season. He is tied for 10th in the AHL in goals (11) and tied for eighth in points (24) through 21 games. Mink, No. 38 with Washington, rejoined the Capitals organization as a free agent on July 2, 2008, after spending two seasons playing for the AHL's Worcester Sharks.
- Bears Season Ends with Game 7 Loss
- Game 7 Preview: Bruins at Bears, 7 p.m.
- Bruins Top Bears 4-2 to Force Decisive Game 7
- Game 6 Preview: Bruins at Bears, 7 p.m.
- Bowey Gives Hershey 3-2 Series Lead with Game 5 Win
- Game 5 Preview: Bears at Bruins, 3:05 p.m.
- Bruins Even Series with 2-1 Win in Game 4
- Paul Carey Re-Assigned to Hershey
- Game 4 Preview: Bears at Bruins, 7:05 p.m.
- Bourque, Copley Lead Bears to OT Win in Game 3